Here it comes... Stockholm, Sweden

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Woooohohooooooo, that was awesome!! :yell:

First of all I want to thank gnoff who helped me and my friend to get there.

The trip was so totally worth it!! Actually I don´t even know what else to say. I´m so glad I did this.
Mr.Hedlund said they really appreciate the fans support at the forum ( but after thinking back I´m not totally sure if he meant this board or the questbook at hypocrisy.tv..) and that it´s too bad they don´t write back even though they do follow it! (still don´t know which one for sure)
New Hypo should be released in September.

I bought only the HSW (NB has to help me out later), but the seller was wife number 1 so that was pretty nice :p SHE is very nice as well.

Ghhhh... still did not get enough.

EDIT:
@PaINflames: Now I heard a lot of Swedish out of his mouth. Still perverse. ;)

Hey lumi!
I knew you would be blown away! Was it actually the first time you saw them?
How were you able to talk to Mikael? Was he in the audience or what? :yow:
So do you remember the playlist? Really keen to know this! *g*
Tell me everything!!!

It was the second (and a half) time for me to see Pain, the last time was on that tour with In Flames (when they came to Finland and I didn´t have to travel :p ) and so that was a looooong time ago. And the half comes from a gig at Tuska festival 2000 where Pain was but I didn´t actually watch the gig cause I didn´t know Pain yet.

Mr.Hedlund was in the audience, yes. After the gig and after buying the shirt I went to see if he still was on the same place and he was. I guess it was his girlfriend he was with and if I saw correctly there was also a ring on his finger! How nice :)

Playlist... ummm :erk: shite :/
It´s only them
Shut your mouth
Just hate me
Eleanor Rigby
Suicide Machine
On and On
Nothing
Greed
On your knees (again)
Same old song
Dancing with the dead
Bye/dye
..I´m not 100% sure of them, and they are not in any order.

I don´t even remember which song it was in which end Mr.Tägtgren seemed like he´d pass out soon. He stopped singing, just stood infront of the mic, hair over his face, gasping for air. After the song he went to get a towel and bended over for a while. Got me worried, but then he just came back and continued like nothing happened.

What else do you wanna know? :)

lumitalvi said:
I don´t even remember which song it was in which end Mr.Tägtgren seemed like he´d pass out soon. He stopped singing, just stood infront of the mic, hair over his face, gasping for air.

:OMG: That's really worrying! But maybe it was just after a long scream or something! I also get that feeling of losing balance sometimes at our rehersals, when I try those "Tägtgren-screams" too hard! :D

But that playlist sure looks killer! I would kill only to see It's Only Them!
What about the stage acting and all that stuff? Did he wear his white shirt and black tie just like on the Europe tour? And did they have a backdrop and colors? I want to know all about that! ;)

So what did you talk about with Mikael? Did he enjoy the show? Just can't imagine going to a gig and standing next to a mebmer of my favourite band who also wants to see the show *g*. Was his girlfriend/wife pretty? ;)

Man, I'm so curious! :oops:

What a enormously curious person, hehe :p

White shirt and tie. Backdrop, smoke and lights. So somewhat the same I quess? Stage acting wasn´t anything hugely different from normal. He and the girls switched places from time to time. That was pretty much it. But didn´t need more :dopey:
I think he´d need to act without his quitar like in the tour with In Flames. More freedom to give the show some power.

Mr.H and I talked.. ahem.. well first of all he recognized my tattoo right after I said "hey". And from some reason he knew I´m from Finland but he didn´t know how he knew that, hehe. Hmm, some stuff I don´t want to say out loud (sorry :p ). Then the forum thing I wrote to the first post, Wacken 2004 when I saw him walking in the area but was so surprised I missed my chance to go and bother him. Mr.H was very surprised Pain doesn´t have Finnish tourdates. I hope I am wrong and he was more right and they´d come here after all! I don´t remember that much to be honest. I was so shaky and high from the gig I wasn´t thinking straight.
His girlfriend actually was pretty but I have to say Mia Tägtgren is even more pretty. :)

WHY isn´t there a pm option in your profile, duuuuude? I have to start bugging you big time, since you´re from Bonn. The only city I know pretty well in Germany. And if going to Wacken is going to be in order, I might have to visit Bonn again this summer.

Are you content now? Well, it's not MSN, cause I really don't trust those Microsoft fuckers (Internet Explorer just fucked my system and I really got to kick the whole thing and re-install Windows but who cares)! Any chance you get ICQ to talk to me? Pleeeeeaaase.... *g*

lumitalvi said:
Woooohohooooooo, that was awesome!! :yell:

First of all I want to thank gnoff who helped me and my friend to get there.

It was my pleasure :)
Always glad if I can help fellow metal heads out, and now it worked out really well when I could go to the gig myself :)

And it was a killer gig :D

@Lumitalvi: I'm curious as well... "His girlfriend actually was pretty but I have to say Mia Tägtgren is even more pretty"
What does she look like then? I've heard soooo many different things about her that I'd like to have your description... :loco:

Umm.. I´m not so good at these things.. She has really bright blond hair, over shoulders long. How can I describe her face? ..pretty? :) narrow face, beautiful eyes, nice lips. Far away she seemed older than she looked at close range.