I fear for COB

hhahaha...you mean the michael jackson "thriller"? i used to watch that when i was like 4 cuz my dad was a big fan...and i've had nightmares of warewolves ever since then :(

You?! Hah! Shit me and Shireen couldn't stay in a room alone if that song was on! I remember you telling me about the dream...he was in Dad's bathrobe or something, right? What a loser! hahaha...

I like Michael Jackson's older stuff, too bad he's a fag now. If you like his music now, everyone thinks you're a fucktard.

That's good ol' media BS for you right there. And who cares what other shits have to say? Half of them don't think for themselves anyway. I would know, I'm still stuck in school with those dumbasses.

Just because I wasn't into them in '98 doesn't mean I can't be now. Plus, how the hell do you expect an 8 year old to go out and find underground Bodom metal? So stop shittin' on 13 year olds. People who do it for the fashion, however, ought to be slapped upside the head. To hell if I ever do something for the fashion.... Mystique has permission to slap me upside the head. :p

You?! Hah! Shit me and Shireen couldn't stay in a room alone if that song was on! I remember you telling me about the dream...he was in Dad's bathrobe or something, right? What a loser! hahaha...

That's good ol' media BS for you right there. And who cares what other shits have to say? Half of them don't think for themselves anyway. I would know, I'm still stuck in school with those dumbasses.

Just because I wasn't into them in '98 doesn't mean I can't be now. Plus, how the hell do you expect an 8 year old to go out and find underground Bodom metal? So stop shittin' on 13 year olds. People who do it for the fashion, however, ought to be slapped upside the head. To hell if I ever do something for the fashion.... Mystique has permission to slap me upside the head. :p

When I was 8,I was listening to Metallica,Carcass,Iron Maiden,Morbid Angel,Alice in Chains,Megadeth,and some of the occasional pop/techno shit. Plus some Public Enemy and whatnots. Kids these days are somewhat smart,keep away from the MTV and the EH1(instead of VH1 I call it EH1,more entertainment/celebrity shit instead of the music),and go out and expand your horizons.

:p

As am I, and they're even worse at a private Christian school, because in addition to being unable to hear about it, they're told that it's bad for you anyway. Plus, there's only about 3 or 4 metalheads among the 450, and none of them have dug as deep into the scene as I.

What CA valley do you live in?

When I was 8,I was listening to Metallica,Carcass,Iron Maiden,Morbid Angel,Alice in Chains,Megadeth,and some of the occasional pop/techno shit. Plus some Public Enemy and whatnots. Kids these days are somewhat smart,keep away from the MTV and the EH1(instead of VH1 I call it EH1,more entertainment/celebrity shit instead of the music),and go out and expand your horizons.

Were you introduced to all that stuff? In all honesty, I can't remember what I used to be into. I know I used to listen to the Backstreet Boys and even Britney Spears, but I guess you can say I didn't know what I was doing. haha, j/k. Really, when I was young I probably did try to follow the scene because I wasn't accepted and shit as a kid. I was always against changing myself fo people tho, and I gave up on fitting in by the 4th grade anyway. Who gives a shit about me tho, haha. Oh! And I wanted to tell you, I'm really not into make-up myself, who the hell wants to apply animal fat on their face? And I think I said something about your eyebrows too, but w/e just disregard all that shit as I'm sure you don't care anyway. Yeah, I never really was into MTV, too many commercials, I used to watch VH1 for the countdowns, but that was lost a long time ago. I saw this really cool "Gods of Metal" (or something of the sort) 1 tho, damned if I can remember who was # 1. I think CoB was actually on there too...

As am I, and they're even worse at a private Christian school, because in addition to being unable to hear about it, they're told that it's bad for you anyway. Plus, there's only about 3 or 4 metalheads among the 450, and none of them have dug as deep into the scene as I.

What CA valley do you live in?

Bleck. Private school that sux not to mention a religious one at that. No offense to anyone out there, but I find them to create some close-minded people at times. Good to know you're going "above and beyond" haha. Guess I get it lucky sometimes, having people introduce me to new cool things. I think I have a pretty broad horizon, but I'm always up for broadening it. :)

If you live in Cali I'd like to think you should know this one by abbreviation, it's pretty big- SFV. :cool:

Seriously, if you think about it logically, how would you know it's bad for you if you've never even heard the stuff? That's where ignorance comes to play.

Were you introduced to all that stuff? In all honesty, I can't remember what I used to be into. I know I used to listen to the Backstreet Boys and even Britney Spears, but I guess you can say I didn't know what I was doing. haha, j/k. Really, when I was young I probably did try to follow the scene because I wasn't accepted and shit as a kid. I was always against changing myself fo people tho, and I gave up on fitting in by the 4th grade anyway. Who gives a shit about me tho, haha. Oh! And I wanted to tell you, I'm really not into make-up myself, who the hell wants to apply animal fat on their face? And I think I said something about your eyebrows too, but w/e just disregard all that shit as I'm sure you don't care anyway. Yeah, I never really was into MTV, too many commercials, I used to watch VH1 for the countdowns, but that was lost a long time ago. I saw this really cool "Gods of Metal" (or something of the sort) 1 tho, damned if I can remember who was # 1. I think CoB was actually on there too...

Yeah,I was listening to all that pop music stuff,then this guy I knew,he was in a band,he brought us all into his basement for a jam session(but none of his band members showed up),and he had us sit down and listen to Metallica,then Alice in Chains,and Megadeth. Then the next day,we listened to Iron Maiden and Carcass. I liked it alot. He showed me how to play drums,I knew the whole AIC album 'Dirt' on drums,in addition to some off Facelift. Eh,I get my eyebrows done every once in a while,I'm Greek,so I'm a bit hairy,although that's nothing a good razor can fix,right?:lol:

What in fucking christ's name is this? Michael Jackson should hunt down this guy and rape his kids. :erk: Seriously, ftw is this:

ftw.jpg

:lol: :lol: :erk: :erk: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My school is full to bursting of ignorant people, and ignorance just happens to be my biggest pet peeve. I swear to the Lord on High Heavens, I hate nothing more than ignorance.

Haha, that sux. Then how do you stand going to your school? So, do you know what SFV stands for? :D

Yeah,I was listening to all that pop music stuff,then this guy I knew,he was in a band,he brought us all into his basement for a jam session(but none of his band members showed up),and he had us sit down and listen to Metallica,then Alice in Chains,and Megadeth. Then the next day,we listened to Iron Maiden and Carcass. I liked it alot. He showed me how to play drums,I knew the whole AIC album 'Dirt' on drums,in addition to some off Facelift. Eh,I get my eyebrows done every once in a while,I'm Greek,so I'm a bit hairy,although that's nothing a good razor can fix,right?:lol:

That's a cool way to get into it. So you're a drummer? That's sweet, I've always wanted to play drums.... hahaha, I know what you mean, I get my eyebrows done too. Yeah I take a razor to myself when I feel like it, though not in a suicidal way! :lol:

Eh, screw that. I only do 'em when I have to. And did ya see dude? Some guy posted the "goli mar" video!! lmao

aww man! that video is fuckin tite!!

"GOLIMAR -MAR MAR MAR MAR"
hahahhahahaha. remember when baba watched it, he started dancing!!! hahahah.

To bad he wasn't in that bathrobe! You would have been scarred for life, again! mwahahahahahaa. Shit, I need sleep.

I feel bad for the guy who made this thread, it's become so pointless and off topic. haha

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
Haha, that sux. Then how do you stand going to your school? So, do you know what SFV stands for? :D

That's a cool way to get into it. So you're a drummer? That's sweet, I've always wanted to play drums.... hahaha, I know what you mean, I get my eyebrows done too. Yeah I take a razor to myself when I feel like it, though not in a suicidal way! :lol:

Nah,I used to be a drummer,I have to get back into that,and it could take a while. Yeah,I don't mind getting my eyebrows done,but it's just a pain in the ass

I don't like Metallica that much either. I like certain songs from certain albums but after a while they get really boring. Thrash has kinda lost its touch. They don't even have that many thrash bands anymore. And thrash bands that are making albums are starting to sound repetitive.

LOL. I can't believe some people liked Michael Jackson! Back when i was a kid, i never liked him at all. I guess it was kind of old. When i was about 7 or 8 i was listening to Britney Spears and Beyonce! I didn't like boy bands either. I was only into really girly stuff. Before Britney Spears i didn't even listen to music...only the radio sometimes. Then after she became a slut, everyone started hating her and i guess it kind of rubbed off on me and i hated her too. After pop music, i was into rap/hip-hip....more radio stuff. I mean i didn't even hear the term heavy metal. Finally, when i was 13 i saw everyone listen to Slipknot but i hated them. I thought metal sucked. Then i heard Cradle of Filth and that's when i got into metal.