At last I could hear "You´re Better Off Dead" and...

Zicrom

Nov 23, 2001
Malaga, SPAIN
Visit site
I think I must be the only one here who don´t like the new song, right? :erk:

I got the single yesterday, and I have heard the new song 3 times, and I don´t like it yet. And the choirs that start in time 1:11 saying: "Uooohhhhh oooohhhhh......." are terrible!!! Ohhh God, I hate them!!! :s

I never thought I could say this about my second favourite band ever, but here I am saying it.... The first CoB´s song that I don´t like.

A deception for me.

im sure the new album will be better.... look at hate me... the single was good but the album had even better songs

I love the backup singing on that part you mentioned :D

the song has some good riffs in it but the solos and the breakdown in the middle kind of ruin it I think.

Besides that though I like the song.

Yeah, I mean, there are some riffs that are really cool, but I don´t know... the first time I heard the others CoB´s songs, I fuckin´ enjoyed each new second I listened to, but that didn´t happen with this "You´re Better Off Dead".

Anyway, I really think that you are right Bodomite. I´m sure the album will be a lot better.

It's allways sad to see people not enjoying the new single as much as I do. IMO it's one of the best cob songs ever.

Chainek, how can you not like the 'breakdown' and solo? :) I thought that made this song... when the riffs went da-DUN... da-DUN.. da-DUN DA! and then repeated with the keyboard and Alexi screamed something, it totally made my day.

I like the song... i'm pretty sure i like it, yup, definitely...
well, i like many things of the song and so do the friends of mine who heard the song.

Btw, i don't fine the backing vocals bad at all.

I hated it at first...............................................
but now I changed my mind!!
It satisfies me like noone has ever done before..

ehhh.. well I like it at least!! Its quite good, not their best but... good!!

Originally posted by Johanna
it satisfies me like noone has ever done before..

u hang w/ the wrong crowd.

i dunno how to describe it, the song fits, but doesnt fit or flow i dunno...

I hang with the wrong crowd?? how come.. :loco:
I was thinking I look at all too much tv commercials.. but I dont know..