Hatred in Metal Scene...

StealthHunter

New Metal Member
Feb 25, 2009
switzerland
Today i looked in some forums about Children of Bodom and everwhere the Band is hatred ;( some people say it's for little kids and mainstream and other say it's fake metal because many slipknot fans are goin to listen to Cob -.- so can it be when i come with my CoB t shirts that i am hatred too? and they think i'm not a real metalhead?

ps. sry for bad english^^

Yeah people are douches. They like sucking on queefs. The only way metal will reign supreme is if we get over differences and unite. Don't get me wrong cause metal does reign supreme, but it has a lot more potential which is held back by the scenester/kvlt mentality. Be yourself and don't give a flying shit what anyone thinks. If you like this or that band who gives a shit and thats where I say if you don't like it....eat shit.:kickass:

why are you so bothered with other people's opinions?
when i wear my Children of Bodom T shirts i wear them proudly, i enjoy listening to their music, and whoever's not liking it - whatever, has a different taste.
when someone's bitching about my fav music i just ignore them, i dont understand what he expect me to do, stop listening to it just cause he said something against it?

CoB is one of the most well known metal bands, and also many young people listen to them.
While there's bands like Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, all kinds of black and deathmetal bands, not many young people listen to them.

Mostly I think it's because CoB is basically powermetal with growl vocals, and many people hate powermetal for some reasons. (the music Is pretty much not that heavy as many others out there etc.)

I myself like almost all music styles, except classic rock and most of the mainstream stuff.

You will be hated, you should definitely get rid of your Bodom shirts and CD and stop listening to them. You have to listen to the bands the other people in online boards like, now!

Of course it's annoying when the fucktard comes telling you he doesn't like COB. It's his problem, not yours. Just as stupid as going to tell someone you haven't washed yourself for weeks and your ears are so dirty you can't hear shit. Wear your COB shirt proudly, cos listening to COB makes you special among the people whose opinions you should be concerned about. ;)

Thank you guys, that were answers that i need :D

ps. I was everytime proud of my t shirts^^ it was just the question that it can be that CoB is hatred, but fuck! They don't know it better...

Get a fucken backbone and stop caring! Soon i'll start hating Bodom because of people like you.

The main critic against Bodom is the underage crowd...

The thing is that the audience at the gigs is not a reflect of how good is the band. In paris last week, i was surrounded by two guys of 14 years old (i asked them...) and the crowd was VERY YOUNG. So Bodom is for kids? So Bodom is no longer a good band?

Just don't give a fuck of what people say. People who no longer likes Bodom because of the crowd are just dumbasses who likes some bands just to be different.

I don't fucking give a shit about some pathetic morons who do not like COB :lol: To me it's the best music ever and I'd wear their pyjamas if they had ones.. ^^ But the truth is I very rarely wear a COB shirt, because I have better ones, and I have no need to tell people what I'm listening to. Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourself, not to appear silly. Either wear stuff or don't but keep it cool.

Theres a lot of people in metal who will hate on any band that has gained some kind of mainstream success in order to make themselves look more "hardcore". You just learn to ignore those people eventually. I personally don't like COB's Are You Deat Yet album, but not for that reason, I just don't like the sound of it.

I Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourself, not to appear silly.

I guess this sentence is related to the ''wearing bodom shirts thing''.. so you really think you appear silly in a bodom shirt or do you mean it's not that clever to wear a bodom shirt at a funeral?