Bodom in Rock Band?

First I'm not a fan of Tokio Hotel! It's not my kind of music I listen too. but there are far worse bands than them.

No they aren't a band. They are 4 fags singing about emo stuff, and they don't even write their own music.

I think it's only one singing ;). Furthermore people like Rihanna dont compose their songs either so why is everyone complaining about TH (they even wrote some songs)?.
On top of that they dont sing about emo stuff (I didnt hear a lot of songs but in the songs I heard they dont) . even calling lyrics emo stuff is a kind of weird so Angels don't Kill is emo too?

And THE GODDAMN FANGIRLS! FFFFUUUUUU THEY ARE EVERYWHEEEEEEERE!! :mad::mad:
Look in the COB Pics thread a you will find Alexi fangirls discussing about his ass.

Where is the problem with their singer looking the way he wants/his promotion agency wants him to look like? Considering him as gay and meaning this as an insult is pretty poor.

First I'm not a fan of Tokio Hotel! It's not my kind of music I listen too. but there are far worse bands then them.

I think it's only one singing ;). Furthermore people like Rihanna dont compose their songs either so why is everyone complaining about TH (they even wrote some songs).
On top of that they dont sing about emo stuff (I didnt hear a lot of songs) .

Look in the COB Pics thread a you will find Alexi fangirls discussing about his ass.

Where the problem with their singer looking the way he wants/his promotion agency wants him to look like? Considering him as gay and meaning this as an insult is pretty poor.
You have got some balls dude :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Last thing we want, fags from rockband saying i can play this and i love CoB.
"Soo what songs you know from CoB?"
"Are you dead yet...."
"The album?"
"No just that song"
*faceplam*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

but but but........playing real guitar makes me a noob. I feel like a God when playing guitar hero. STFU. YOU'RE ALL LIARS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a setlist for Guitar hero 4 or whatever the new one is. It had kissing the shadows... not sure if that was posted anywhere but yeah. This means the fanbase will grow 8000x just like dragonforce. But looking on the bright side, maybe they will play it live again.

The day they make a metal-only version of Rock Band/Guitar Hero, we can rejoice.

Wait, rejoice.. no on second thoughts. Best they dont, knowing them they'll just piss us metalheads off even more!

And why AYDY? It's a good song but... simple by Bodom standards. PUT SOMETHING MORE CHALLENGING IN THERE! NEEDLED 24/7!