COB=nu metal eh?joking?

juoppo

Apr 24, 2004
Turku, Finland
I have read forums, and have seen peoples called Alexi's voice that it sounds like Nu- metal....but hey gyus i really have one quoestion.Have you really ever been listening Nu-metal?I think not, 'cause before i started listening death/trash/speed metal, i listening nu-metal, and if you listening Linkin Park or children of bodom, ithink there is lot of difference stuff in these 2 bands.Like Linkin Park, they sing their songs, but COB "screams". i didn't notice that Alexi's and Chester benningtons voice are samekind of y' know.Mayby peoples says. that COB sounds Nu metal, 'cause they havent use to like "new" COB stuff, i have one news for ya COB is more in these days Trash/speed metal than Nu-metal.No whining in this thread ;) :headbang:

shoe.jpg

juoppo said:
whata fuck fear factory isn't fucking nu metal.Fear Factory is second best band after COB goddamn
haha man, good joke. but see when fear factory did Linchpin, they were fucking nu metal, that was song was utter pish, i can stand sum of there older stuff and cyberwaste is no bad, but Linchpin is a fucking disagrace.

wtf, Alexi has Black Metal vocals, not Nu-metal. That is the stupidest thing ever.

and sorry man, linchpin does have some nu-metal influences.

uhm no, do you even know what black metal is? :lol: alexi is just death vocals. now he 'sings' a bit more, but still. in what way are bodom BLACK METAL?

anyway....i reli dont get the nu metal thing, some ppl even seem to be calling anything metal related 'grindcore' now.....GRINDCORE? NU METAL? sorry?!? *sigh*