Cryptopsy = nu-metal

I've only heard "None So Vile"... but it didn't sound ANYTHING like Slipknot. To the non-musical person, they're both "just noise", but beyond that... wth?

Stormwatch said:
What the fuck is this shite? "None So Vile" is pretty heavy, although the drums have that "nu-metal" sound to them. But "Whisper Supremacy" and expecially "And then you'll beg" are just nu-metal with solos. Pure pish. I thought these guys were brutal DM? Sounds like Slipknot to me, but without the hooks.

o_O
"I listened to Cryptopsy one and I was like listening to a song right, and like I heard this riff that sounded like my favourite band Slipknot and I was like yes way dude, these guys are absolute nu-metal because I heard a riff that was the same and my best male friend casual sex partner was like no way dude these guys sound nothing like Slipcock and I was like yah-ah and then he said nah-ah and then we decided to engage in sexual intercourse while wearing Slipknot jumpsuits and listening to 'Spit It Out' hyper remix on repeat and then I said to my husband that I was going to tell the world about Cryptopsy = Slipknot because it's like so true ya know I know that people care about what I think and all that stuff so I told them and they're like no way dude you're a fucking moron who wouldn't have the first clue about what is nu-metal and what isn't and now I'm crying on my casual sex partner's shoulder while he's rubbing his penis against my thigh and singing the french national anthem."

Bwahahahah

Cynical: the latest in a long line of pretentious arsewits whose Bible is ANUS.

Hell, even the mods at MA changed his custom title to "HAY GUYS I SUCK PROZAK'S PEENER". :tickled:

Jaar-Gilon said:
stfu1.gif
Here's a bigger one, for future use.

stfu9xf.gif

Penn of Penn and Teller. Actually I can't remember for sure, because they're always together and mentioned together.

Stormwatch said:
"None So Vile" is pretty heavy, although the drums have that "nu-metal" sound to them.

o_O

Would you describe this "nu-metal" sound? Because to me....and many others, the drums are not only many times as fast as drums in nu-metal, but they are infinitely more complex.

Didn't this faggot get banned for obsessing over me or something?

Anyway, Cryptopsy is fucking piss, outside of Blasphemy Made Flesh. But nu-metal? Shiiiiat, they ain't that bad.

Int said:
Bwahahahah

Cynical: the latest in a long line of pretentious arsewits whose Bible is ANUS.

Hell, even the mods at MA changed his custom title to "HAY GUYS I SUCK PROZAK'S PEENER". :tickled:

LOLZ THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

Why is Slipknot nu-metal? They suck ass, yeah, but the fact that certain special ed students could semi-reasonably compare them to Cryptopsy in any way at all pretty much makes them not nu-metal. Disturbed is nu-metal, Slipknot has blastbeats and solos.

They're like nu-death. :D

Pyrus said:
Ninety percent of the time, having Cynical agree with your argument is the kiss of death. This is the guy who said that "Run To the Hills" and Metalucifer aren't metal, and that Sabbat (UK) glorifies Jesus Christ.

So what I'm trying to say here is SHUT THE FUCK UP.
But at least I'm not jewish.