Cryptopsy = nu-metal

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
What the fuck is this shite? "None So Vile" is pretty heavy, although the drums have that "nu-metal" sound to them. But "Whisper Supremacy" and expecially "And then you'll beg" are just nu-metal with solos. Pure pish. I thought these guys were brutal DM? Sounds like Slipknot to me, but without the hooks.

o_O

I disagree with the Slipknot comparison, but I agree with the shite comparison wholeheartedy.

negative188sb.jpg

Yeah...I don't appreciate Cryptopsy, but what is the link with Slipknot? You seem to have some listening problems...maybe your speakers are broken or somethin. It's alright if you don't like them, but hehe! That's not Slipknot at all.

Stormwatch said:
What the fuck is this shite? "None So Vile" is pretty heavy, although the drums have that "nu-metal" sound to them. But "Whisper Supremacy" and expecially "And then you'll beg" are just nu-metal with solos. Pure pish. I thought these guys were brutal DM? Sounds like Slipknot to me, but without the hooks.

o_O

no. just no. Cryptopsy is superb.

BikerMiceFromMars said:
no. just no. Cryptopsy is superb.
You fail it. Craptopsy in their early era wish that they were Suffocation, and in their later era are too busy showing off how many random chords they can memorize to actually write a "song" instead of just "random bashing on a guitar".

Cynical said:
You fail it. Craptopsy in their early era wish that they were Suffocation, and in their later era are too busy showing off how many random chords they can memorize to actually write a "song" instead of just "random bashing on a guitar".

I think you're talking out of your rectal passage.

Stormwatch said:

o_O

You're an idiot. End of thread.

You, at one point, I used to stick up for TheDipshitFormerlyKnownAsTakingTheMusicBack.

I should be slapped for that, as he proved how utterly he fails at life just now.

ok.

I just let a slipknot fan listen to Cryptopsy and told him they are like slipknot.

He crapped himself and said they are nothing like slipknot.

In conclusion, you're an idiot.