Cryptopsy

The new Cryptopsy.

cryptopsy2007.jpg

Only they're not really very brutal at all plenty of the time...
Depends on what you mean, if you're referring to them not having sa thousand slam riffs or breakdowns per song then yes, but when those gravity blasts go and the music gets fast they are a brutal band, but I'm guess I'm biased since to me regular Death Metal can be just as brutal or brutaller than brutal DM.

Depends on what you mean, if you're referring to them not having sa thousand slam riffs or breakdowns per song then yes, but when those gravity blasts go and the music gets fast they are a brutal band, but I'm guess I'm biased since to me regular Death Metal can be just as brutal or brutaller than brutal DM.
Bruality is characteristic that means something specific in metal, and Cryptopsy don't have it, especially now

Vile & Whisper are my favorite albums from them. For some reason I could never get into Blasphemy.

EDIT: Danm I didn't notice the new chick... I would fuck her. Cryptopsy was never a band that needed a keyboard, although I do think I remember some key riffs & samples on the last Once was Not. Once was Not was a good album I just never listened to much. I don't really know why they wouldn't be able to still make good shit.

As for me the best album is None So Live with monstrous Martin Lacroix's vocals. Lord Worm is rathere weak then Martin and I hoped that he would stay after NSL coming out. That didn't happen.

Several years after Lord was kicked out without any obvious reasons to be issued officially, and now we can see that new members are more funny that it can be imaginged. Ok, lets be waiting for new album.