Cryptopsy- Pre Whisper or Post?

anonymousnick-captainobvious.jpg

Post_Scriptum said:
Well my guess is that he's making more money teaching at the university than singing in a band that doesn't sell much cds
Thats relative.....I'm sure by lots of extreme metal band's standards, they sell lots of CDs. They are Cryptopsy, after all.:loco:

I don't think that None So Vile is that much different from Whisper Supremacy and And The You'll Beg. The only differences are the the latter CDs are more technical and progressive and the vocals are different. Blasphemy Made Flesh is different though.

Well I know most Morbid Angel and Deicide Records sell from 20 to 30 thousand in the US, Iced Gayness Earth sells like 40-50 thousand. So, I would imagine a well known extreme band like cryptopsy sells probably like 10-20 thousand records. ( this is just a educated guess at best).

anonymousnick2001 said:
Lacroix? I liked him. He was a mix of both previous singers.
Only because he was singing songs before he joined. They didint do any new tracks so no one had the chance to hear what he's like when he doesn't have to copy Mike or Lord.

Sepultura's Arise hit 155 on the U.S. Billboard and went platinum worldwide.I wouldn't be surprised if Cryptopsy sold 20-30 thousand worldwide.