Cryptopsy f*cked up so bad...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Lord Worm is the Best Death Metal Vocalist ever. Period. None So Vile is probably my favorite Crytopsy album as well. Im really glad he has returned, Lacroix was awful.
:tickled:

Larf03 said:
They played two more songs which were Cold Hate, Warm blood off Whisper Supremacy (which Lord Worm butchered) and We Bleed... which Lord Worm butchered...
i don't understand how he could butcher those if he wrote cold hate, warm blood
and disalvo who wrote the vocals of we bleed is inspired by lord worm and influenced by him :cool:
in fact, the only reason lord worm was in cryptopsy is because lord worm recomended him to the band :Spin:

metalskater7 said:
i don't understand how he could butcher those if he wrote cold hate, warm blood
and disalvo who wrote the vocals of we bleed is inspired by lord worm and influenced by him :cool:
in fact, the only reason lord worm was in cryptopsy is because lord worm recomended him to the band :Spin:

I just said what I felt like... Lord Worms is the worst frontman ever and he can't sing and has no power live... It's my opinion and I DO feel like he butchered the songs despite the facts you stated...

I never like vocals that reminds me of the wind .... Which is exactly what Lord Worms is for me... A windy old Trout ... The man has one note dammit... No clarity, single note... and he sing in monosyllables... Wow... what a singer! Cryptopsy need a voice that gives punches and dynamics! Not a layer of wind over pure adrenhal brutality...