Cryptopsy f*cked up so bad...

Larf03

Like a rock
I just got back from the gig and I am very Dispointed... Cryptopsy played a virtually FLAWLESS gig with very good sound and much stage presence but Lord Worms? COME ON! For god sake's ... the guy is an AWFUL frontman, he can't sing... Sorry but THERE ARE good death metal vocalists but this asshole has 1 note only and I bet he didn't even re-learn the words since he doesn't articulate ...

They played the whole Non So Vile album which isn't really my fave and even if it was Lord Worm's material, it wasn't even good...

They played two more songs which were Cold Hate, Warm blood off Whisper Supremacy (which Lord Worm butchered) and We Bleed... which Lord Worm butchered...

I even asked the guitarist "Are you sure about Lord Worms?" ...

THE BIG surprise for me was Cephalic Carnage... Very good show! They stole the show anyway :)

the_drip said:
Cryptospy=Overated

Vital Remains > greatest

Dude... WHat the hell is Vital Remains Doing in this thread?

Why try to start a debate over what band is the greatest when I simply gave my critic about a CRYPTOPSY gig?

You know what? I was glad to read about someone not Liking Disalvo but thinking Lacroix was the better man...

I do not agree but it's still someone's view on the topic...

the question is how can *I* get a copy of my band's EP?
the guy that's supposed to mix and master it completely vanished into 'Thin Air' (EP name is 'Thin Air and Empty Shadows')...

it SHOULD (better) be available by November 27th, because thats when our EP release party is. it will be available after our release show... if its not November 27th, it'll be after whatever show the party is at... the whole ordeal is pissing me off greatly

dead6skin6mask6 said:
the question is how can *I* get a copy of my band's EP?
the guy that's supposed to mix and master it completely vanished into 'Thin Air' (EP name is 'Thin Air and Empty Shadows')...

it SHOULD (better) be available by November 27th, because thats when our EP release party is. it will be available after our release show... if its not November 27th, it'll be after whatever show the party is at... the whole ordeal is pissing me off greatly

...Whoa dude... that sure sucks!!! Good luck with that!

Larf03 said:
...Cool... NEW MUSIC :kickass:

Yeah, the world of shit I have gone through to get this project done. 2 years, lost track of the $$$'s, and one bass player/singer that if we ever cross paths............................................................probably should'nt say the rest. name of the disc is Vortex. Anyway, hey Will, need some guido's to help you out? :p Really, that sucks man.

misc5.jpg

Lord Worm is the Best Death Metal Vocalist ever. Period. None So Vile is probably my favorite Crytopsy album as well. Im really glad he has returned, Lacroix was awful.