Cryptopsy

AgoliantLives

Aint that a daisy?
Jul 7, 2006
Chicago, (s)Illinois
I like all Cryptropsy albums, but the vocals alone of Mike DiSalvo nearly ruin their albums, "And Then You'll Beg," and "Whisper Supremacy" for me. Now that Lord Worm is back, they should redo both albums and make them the classics they rightfully should be.

worm's vocals are a lot weaker than they were, so the original vocals should suffice imo.

Di Salvo's voice fits the albums he is on, Lord Worms voice fits the albums he is on. When Lord Worm sings songs Di Salvo sang for it doesn't work or sound as good. Lord Worm is the better vocalist but Di Salvo's work is by no means unfit for the albums nor would recording them with lord worms better them. Listen to Lord Worm live singing songs like cold hate, warm blood and We Bleed, it doesn't make you think "OMG this is so much better now"

Lord Sperm is an absolute joke... Dude sounds like a really weak small dog trying to bark.

And Whisper Supremacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Non So Vile

i hate the shout vocals on and then youll beg. i definatly wouldnt mind hearing lord worm on those tracks
~gR~

Lord Worm has kick ass vocals but apparently Century media told him to not push the vocals too much on "once was not"... his vocals on None so vile are excellent. I love all of their albums, if there's one album that should re-recorded it's Blasphemy made flesh, the production kinda suck(on the new one too but it's not as bad). Overall all their album are unique and I love this band.

Fuckin Cryptopsy!!!!!!!!! They're my favorite death metal band! Those guys make me fuckin evil. Everytime i listen to them, i feel a sudden urge in me. I start feeling really high like i can do anything and i get violent thoughts. When i was listening to one of their song, i imagined killing someone in the most brutal way. The feeeling feels awsome!