Thoughts About CoB

i fuckin hate hte whole hatecrew thing, i love wearing my cob sweater but i hate how everybody looks at me like im some fuckin like nazi cdause i have the word hate crew deathroll on my shirt

MagSec4 said:
Megadan: A 'Deathroll' is the list of people killed (like in a war or disaster etc..)

This is true.

Deathroll=Deathtoll! :tickled: You is living in ignorance, NEW YORKER. This time you check your spelling coatch! :lol:

@Dilema you are right! Now poke that finger up further MagSec's colon! :lol:

I repeat.

a " D E A T H R O L L " Is the list of people killed in a war or disaster.

'deathtoll' is the number of deaths resulting from similar events.

Do not attempt to further make asses of yourselves, Mammoth and dilema. Now assume the positions and shamefully take a royal ass-paddling like you've never taken before, you poor bastards :heh:

' " D E A T H R O L L " Is the list of people killed in a war or disaster'

I reckon his explanation is as good as anyone elses.

@Magsec
First of all, my post was more of a question based on confusion. Second of all, im sure you get off on that kind of thing dont ya? you want to spank my ass and you know it, you sick fuck. 3rd of all....why couldnt you just say "list of casualties"??

its not my fault youre a chemical engineer and have nothing better to do than try and prove me wrong when i didnt even correct you in the first place......MO' FUGGA!!

@fenrir
where can you order one of those? is it the same place i can find an "anal bum cover"??

dilema: Well, the reply was more towards Mammoth than it was towards you, Mr. Basten
wink.gif

Besides.. it was he who implied you got off insterting fingers in men's places :p

Fenrir said:
*hands over the Deluxe Metal Paddle for paddling administration*
:D
Oooh, deluxe : D
Thank you, dear.

...:heh: