Hatred in Metal Scene...

They are.
Hell yeah!:heh:
Didn't expect to read it on This board tho'!:p

Oh & I'm one of those aforementioned "fossils". I think ppl who make these comments are just jealous of those of us who've been enjoying the band for all these years, while they were still in diapers! :Smug:
I don't mind the younger audiences - means I don't haveta queue so long at the bar! :kickass:

Typical response when you can't answer to the The Butt's questions.

Yeah, that's true. You totally got me. The Butt just blew me away with his opinion, now I'm ashamed and I don't dare to post my opinion in case someone as smart as you comes and destroys my beliefs about Bodom and precise playing and my fanboism which are the only important things in my life. Oh no, I forgot that I'm a stupid nazi spaniard who also kills bulls for fun. Sorry :)

If he wants me to answer, I will, but I think he'll agree with me that is pointless to keep arguing about opinions. I'm sorry that you can't see it, but I can do nothing about it.

At least you agree now that it's all opinion, as opposed to there being an objective scale of quality like you were implying before. Tbh, I agree that it's pointless to continue arguing this now.

Well, if it helps, in Greece (my country) metal is considered the music of the devil and only the evil-doers listen to it.:Smug:

When many metal bands came to Greece like 6-7 years ago they got boo'd at while on stage, and many metal-haters/religious people tried to electrocute them by throwing water bottles on the electrical wires on the stage :zombie:

I remember when Marilyn Manson was going to have a consert in Greece 2005 (even though he's not a musisian of the metal scene) they tried to rid the world from him by that way too :ill:
Eventually they stopped the consert.:Smug:

Today i looked in some forums about Children of Bodom and everwhere the Band is hatred ;( some people say it's for little kids and mainstream and other say it's fake metal because many slipknot fans are goin to listen to Cob -.- so can it be when i come with my CoB t shirts that i am hatred too? and they think i'm not a real metalhead?

ps. sry for bad english^^

yeah actually you shouldn't give a f. about what they think.

:lol: Yeah, mine's more a "fuck I don't want to study let's see what I find on the internet". I'm here sitting at the library pretending to be studying catalan but so far done nothing else than checking this and Facebook :lol: Good thing is my 2nd mother tongue, shouldn't be too hard to get a pass tomorrow (who the fuck sets an exam on Saturday anyway???).

Tell me about it,i have a recieveing test for college for 3 weeks and for that 3 weeks i have to learn math and chemistry that most of the ppl have studied for 4 years and all i do is sitting here and telling myself ``ill start tomorrow``:lol:

Well, if it helps, in Greece (my country) metal is considered the music of the devil and only the evil-doers listen to it.:Smug:

When many metal bands came to Greece like 6-7 years ago they got boo'd at while on stage, and many metal-haters/religious people tried to electrocute them by throwing water bottles on the electrical wires on the stage :zombie:

I remember when Marilyn Manson was going to have a consert in Greece 2005 (even though he's not a musisian of the metal scene) they tried to rid the world from him by that way too :ill:

Same with Slipknot in 2005 too, in Athens...

I have to cast my opinion into this debate which is already getting messy and hard to follow. I think if a band intentionally hits wrong notes and is out of timing, that certainly isn't characteristic or personal, that's plain retarded and simply wrong. Playing and experiencing with sounds however gets my complete blessing.

:lol:
they buy tickets to kill the band?! :lol: