metal scene in the Philippines?

Originally posted by rumblebelly
ok...i'll be sending u a file a few minutes after i post this message

i am not sure about any gigs on those dates...but if there will be i'll inform u....just leave me a contact number or anyway i can get in touch with u..k?

wanna know,what are the alvin band's bring??are they playing some death metal??wow......that's more "power!!".......wanna listen too....

goregoat...

yep...i think our band falls under that genre....been around in the Philippines since 1994 and if u wanna listen...just tell me where i can send you some mp3s of our songs...i do hope u like em too....btw, our songs are in our native tongue, tagalog....but don't worry....our new songs are already in english and i'll be posting them as soon as we get to record them....:D

Thanks rumblebelly for the mp3! I could definitely hear the Deicde influence on the vocals. Is that a new song with the new drummer? The recording sounds different compared to other mp3s you sent me. Great song!

Techmetal,

in all actuality, that song got recorded first before "Biktima"...and both are recorded by our ex-drummer, jimmy....we have yet to record the newer songs with the new drummer....but it'll be definitely more mature sounding and heavier than those previous 2 songs...hehehehhe:D

Originally posted by rumblebelly
goregoat...

yep...i think our band falls under that genre....been around in the Philippines since 1994 and if u wanna listen...just tell me where i can send you some mp3s of our songs...i do hope u like em too....btw, our songs are in our native tongue, tagalog....but don't worry....our new songs are already in english and i'll be posting them as soon as we get to record them....:D

i don't know how can you send me your mp3,but it is must be great.wanna know too,what is your big influence come from??

Goregoat....

well...first i can send u the mp3 via email if u want....just give me ur email address and i'll send it right away

our band has a wide range on influences ranging from deicide, (old) sepultura, slayer, unleashed, fear factory, earth crisis to hatebreed and slipknot..i dunno...we try to be open to new forms and approaches to music. :)

alright,
i will send you my private mail.......

oh ya,about death metal scene in philipines,is it any good brutal death/grinding metal in your place??wanna know also......it is hard to find it but now,i can find it in come to./seametalforce.....but i just wanna know, is any brutal band in philipnes that i can't find it in this seametalforce site......is it any??

MGA KABAYAN!!! SAAN KAYO SA PINAS? AKO TAGA ILIGAN CITY. BALITA KO ANG DAVAO CITY ANG PINAKA MALAKAS NA METAL SCENE DYAN AT SAKA LAGUNA. ANYWAYS I'M OUTTA HERE. STAY BRUTAL! :devil:

hi every body ... may it's not the good topic to post that ..but ...
(ok sorry for my bad english, i'm french ...)
I will live in phillipines in few times , may be in January, and i wanted know more about metal in philipines, community and other , and meet people for concerts and other things ...