Philippine Metal Scene

Hey, what's the status of Filipino metal as of October 2005, in Manila?
Where can I buy some old pinoy death metal CDs? Bands from the Kabilang Anyo ng Buhay compilation CD? If I can have a copy of that album in CD it would be great!!

\m/

By the way I'm into: Carcass, Disincarnate, Grave, Gorefest, Death, Atheist, Cynic, Meshuggah, Cannibal Corpse.

I don't know any Filipino metal - can anyone point me in the direction of some good mp3s I can download?

hi

i will be soon in philippine for a long time .. may b one year and more .. and i wanted know more about philippine metal scene .. and know where i can go for concert and meet metal people !

I introcude me : i'm from france ... i like death/trash/grind ... and black , ok avery kind of metal ... i like beer and b drunk , pogo and slam :hotjump: ... concert ... and meet people ...

thaks for reply ;)

Hey, what's the status of Filipino metal as of October 2005, in Manila?
Where can I buy some old pinoy death metal CDs? Bands from the Kabilang Anyo ng Buhay compilation CD? If I can have a copy of that album in CD it would be great!!

hail techmetal! i got a copy of the "kabilang anyo ng buhay V/A". I think Genital Grinder is under recording for an album and will soon release it early this year. I forgot the bands listed in this compilation but I will post some later. Btw, do u have some mp3 albums for trade? If you like to do so, I got my list and i'll send it to you. Where are you from? Other serious traders are welcome too.. i'm not from davao or any city that generates rip-off so no worries about me.. My email is mr_nebxort_666@yahoo.com Thanks! METALLIZE!

techmetal. iconoclast also released a new album. It was distributed here by Alex from In Dark Purity zine but it was too late to hear that it was him who distributes it. He told me that another batch of the album will soon be distributed here again. And if you knew abt the "Monsters Of Metal" compilation like the "Kabilang Anyo.." The band Mass Carnage is now under the name End Of Man and acquired the vocalist of Discant X. They also released an EP End Of Man. There are a number of albums and EPs released here like from

Faster Than Satan (MLA)
Bane (MLA) - Chaos In The Flesh
Sea Of Rains (MLA) - Civilizations And Sadness
Resurrected (MLA)
Deceased (MLA) (the band included in the Monsters Of Metal V/A)
Sultans Of Snap (MLA) - All Must Bow
Sin (Laguna or Cavite) - Pilgrimage EP
Comatose (CEBU)- Pure Evil And Blasphemy (but they already changed their name but I forgot what it was)
AL Iblis (Davao) - Hashmadat Goyem
Cremation from General Santos City
Mortal Grudge (MLA) - Morbid Sentiments.
Powertools (Antipolo??) - Weapons Of Retaliation

Watch out for the album of Blood-Shedd maybe in June or July and also of Genital Grinder.

Is it hard to buy any pure metal esp brutal death metal CDs there ? Cuz I asked my friend to buy me some metal Cds. She found every local stores and got nothing back...

The Cds which I wanted at that time were Archenemy "Doom days machine" Crytopsy "once was not"

@ ZMZ

why would you ask your friend to buy Foreign Metal CDs here in the Philippines when you can buy them there in Australia? Why not ask her to buy Filipino Death/Black/Thrash/Gothic/Heavy Metal here in the Philippines? That would be better I think...

When it comes to CDs of foreign metal bands here, few stores only sells that here... And if they do, it is order basis... not the type of 'go to the nearest music store and pick out a fave Metal album...'

hello, im a filipino ex-pat who is going to visit the philippines in november after 20 years..just wondering if there are any good record shops i can go to and any underground metal bars/clubs that are good?

Are there any good goregrind bands playing in manila around november? Is there a grind scene in the philippines at all? please knowledge me....

SKINED DOG PRODUCTION PRESENTS BAKALIZED FEAT: MORTAL GRUDGE,
TAO, UNDERGROWTH, MITCHYPAX,
DIE WILL BE DONE, BLOCKIN, GUTSLIT. MISANTROPHY, HITCH, INRI, , PROJECT MAYHEM, PILEDRIVER, UNHEARD,
OBSERVE SILENCE, EMPORIA, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, IMPAKTO,WRECKTA,
MANANG’S CURSE, ALMORANAZ

VENUE: BALIBAGO COVERED COURT SANTA ROSA LAGUNA
GIG START @ 6:00PM
DATE: AUG 14, 2010
TICKET @ 50 PHP

QUESTIONS?
TEXT OR CALL
POKNER@09178901078

Hi!

I am here in Manila as a volunteer from Germany and i will stay here for one Year.

I listen to a lot of 80s Metal/Hard Rock and my friends in Germany also do. I hope anyone of you could help me to find some locations in Manila where i can listen to some cool music ;)

Thanks!