metal scene in the Philippines?

Hey guys....

for those interested in knowing what happened to Rumblebelly, well here's the real story:

When the radio station LA105.9 changed format, the underground scene lost most of it's bluster and eventually died down. Rumblebelly eventually went into hibernation in 1997 due to the lack of activity in the scene and Alvin eventually went to the US for some business matters.

Alvin went back in 1999 and tried to reform the band but had a hard time getting in touch with the drummer, Jimmy. 2001 came and they eventually gave up on Jimmy. So they auditioned for a new skinsman. It is only in April did a suitable replacement was found. Rex by name. Since then, they have been busy in the studio making up for lost time and writing new materials.

Present line-up is :

Alvin - vocals
Tatel - guitars
Albert - guitars
Xzander - bass
Rex - drums

unfortunately i only got our old stuff yet on mp3s. But we plan to record our newer stuff by next month.

email me if ur interested...

totally,i like some grinding/brutal death metal,but not to christian.....relegion are not allowed in brutal music,unless you using a gore or murder concept in your music....that's the truth of brutal music...abaout christian brutal music??hahahahahaha...funny.......totally fucking funny........brutal music is for brutal scenery,not for releigion....(or maybe tyou can insert a little bit of darkness.....like DEICIDE did..)

exploding the cranial (TOTAL RUSAK)

HEHEHEHEH...don't feel fed up on my statement,dudes.....it is true....although you put the lyric about chrisitian at the brutal music,you will feel the brutality of the music was gone.i think,i will not connecting some fo relegion philosophy in brutal musci,unless you isert it a mystic,or epic stroy,legend or about the torment ibn hell......right??yeah.....i'm glad to know you,dudes!!

pounded into dust(CANNIBAL CORPSE)

Heck! I don't give a rat's ass if a metal band is religious, Christian or Satanic or whatever. As long as they write meaningful, sensible, and honest lyrics and play really well, they're alright with me.

Tell me, goregoat, if Arcturus, Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, or Deicide had different band names and write meaningful Christian lyrics (a very, very remote possibility :D) right now, would you dare not listen to them? I'm sure you'll still be amazed by their technical and musical prowess, regardless of whether they're Christian or not.

Originally posted by letaT
Heck! I don't give a rat's ass if a metal band is religious, Christian or Satanic or whatever. As long as they write meaningful, sensible, and honest lyrics and play really well, they're alright with me.

Tell me, goregoat, if Arcturus, Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, or Deicide had different band names and write meaningful Christian lyrics (a very, very remote possibility :D) right now, would you dare not listen to them? I'm sure you'll still be amazed by their technical and musical prowess, regardless of whether they're Christian or not.

:D YEEESSSS!!! but i prefer them to be christian:)

Hey letat, what's your band's name? I see you and rumblebelly know each other. Just curious, you guys seem to play in two different bands but are trying to do some metal projet together?

Rumblebelly, thanks for the mp3 of your band that you sent me. I'd like to listen though to the rest. When will you send them?

Rumblebelly, that song you just sent is full Filipino Death Metal!!! Can't believe I'm listening to it right now--the voice sounds like you're bleeding your vocal cords, I like the vocals Man. Are you guys signed to metal label yet?(local or international), you should be if you're not.
I might seem to be kissing your ass right now with all the praises but I really enjoy the music. Keep sending those mp3s!

Originally posted by letaT

well,
in the past,sometimes,i want to against the christianity from what DEICIDE bring,but when i think again...it is useless....so,only keep in brutal....but i'm totally not agreed if their put the benefit of some relegion or shit social problem in brutal death metal music...it is out of my sense.........death metal is not for relegion...it tells a horrible-cruel death!!!!!!

Thanks Techmetal

As soon as we're able to record our new songs....i'lll send them to u...haven't been able to access the boards lately coz my server has fucked up....

Anyways, that song was recorded back in 96....i can safely say that we've grown heavier and more mature than that...hehehehe....;)

ok...i'll be sending u a file a few minutes after i post this message

i am not sure about any gigs on those dates...but if there will be i'll inform u....just leave me a contact number or anyway i can get in touch with u..k?