Steve and Nevermore

minna (sp?!)

Yeah oneesan, this spelling was right:).
I've just checked the page, all the pics looked so cool!!
A first pic showed how Warrel's personality was...hee-hee!
I read your post on another board that you also heard "EoR".
Was it (still?) an instrumental one or did Warrel already put the vox in it?
I hope their show at BYH was succeeded!

Speaking of BYH, perhaps did OverKill cancel BYH...?

Iwai

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
BTW, Warrel seems getting bigger and bigger....:D
No offense!! I love his voice!

hi AD, no, actually... all the guys in nevermore are slender. the camera does add a few pounds... but warrel's very thin. "yasei"? is that the word? gotta brush up on the nihongo.

hitomi-chan, you can use some of the rehearsal photos for your japanese NM site if you'd like :D. warrel cracks me up... and so does van! i love his dead-pan, east-coast humor!

hi AD, no, actually... all the guys in nevermore are slender. the camera does add a few pounds... but warrel's very thin. "yasei"? is that the word? gotta brush up on the nihongo

Oh, yeah? Then I have to aplogize him!;)
"yasei" means "wild". "yase-teru" is appropriate word for "thin", I think. Or you can also say "hosoi":)

It's always good to know that there are Japanese learners...so that I don' t have to learn English any more, he he:D

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer

Oh, yeah? Then I have to aplogize him!;)
"yasei" means "wild". "yase-teru" is appropriate word for "thin", I think. Or you can also say "hosoi":)

okay... i do remember 'hosoi'! thanks! steve wants to learn, but i just laugh at him. i know that's not very nice :lol:...

i'm 'gaki' :lol:!

I was so glad to hear the band's show went very well in BYH:), I've added a link to Steve's NVM photos page from my site (on Photos section) since these pictures are already on Steve's site. It seems you really enjoyed to see their rehersal, I envy you!! I look forward Steve's report or anything else... What does 'dead-pan' mean btw? I should keep learning English...slang especially!

steve wants to learn, but i just laugh at him. i know that's not very nice :lol:...

heheh...I agreed for some reason!

Originally posted by Iwai
What does 'dead-pan' mean btw? I should keep learning English...slang especially!

heheh...I agreed for some reason!

here's the dictionary entry - "deadpan: marked by an impassive matter-of-fact manner, style, or expression <a deadpan comedy>"

van will say something totally funny, but he'll say it seriously, with a straight face. he's a great comedian. warrel is pretty damn funny, too.