Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
hahahaha bet I got everyone's attention with that!:lol:

I am kidding,he is a GOD with the bass.
I truly admire him and his side projects
but I was really disappointed with him leaving Iced Earth
tho I am really happy with listening to Dark Hall

DiGiorgio fucking RULES, Only if every metal band had Steve playing bass for them, That sucks about Iced Earth, I hadn't heard that he had left, is Christy still in IE? He ruled on Horrorshow, though everybody says he was held back, it is nice to here Christy play a normal beat:lol:

yeah christy is touring with them now
and the bass player is the same as in alive in athens
that guy is good,and with DiGiorgio's tablatures that will be amazing
it sucks that they closed the hate pit doesn't it?

WHAT??

I saw Iced Earth perform in Stockholm,sweden couple of months ago...was that christy?? I sure hope not because that guy missed alot....wolf, chorus part with really fast dubblebass, he fucked it up big time...

sure they played a really long set but man....

really?
I was pretty sure that christy was on tour with them
the only news I heard was that Steve left the band for touring reasons on an interview with schaffer
damn I hope they don't screw it up when I get to see them(if that ever happens)

Originally posted by Unregistered
WHAT??

I saw Iced Earth perform in Stockholm,sweden couple of months ago...was that christy?? I sure hope not because that guy missed alot....wolf, chorus part with really fast dubblebass, he fucked it up big time...

Yeah, it was Christy. I also say Iced Earth live here in Stockholm. Killer gig! And on top of that, Christy's awesome drumwork.

Originally posted by Unregistered
WHAT??

You caught them on an off night, Schaffer is a perfectionist and drives his band hard, he doesn't take anything but the best, so...see 'em again!

I NEED THE HATE PIT BACK!:mad:

Originally posted by manuelgv
yeah christy is touring with them now
and the bass player is the same as in alive in athens
that guy is good,and with DiGiorgio's tablatures that will be amazing
it sucks that they closed the hate pit doesn't it?

Crap! I missed IE in London coz I didn't know about it!!!

That makes me wanna hate!!

*sob*

I was supposed to go see IE in austin tomorrow but I didn't get the money on time
I need the hate pit to vent this out!!

Go to the General Music Discussion, i am thinking of taking it over:lol: There are a couple of good threads there, also the chat forum is ok, nothing to rival the Hate Pit though.

I miss threads about fast food restaurants that end up being about lesbianism and calling people a bunch of fags:lol:
hehehe
a shame mark warned us about the shoutbox

he threatened us that if we use the shoutbox as hate pit he is gonna close it too
hehe

I can't believe all the people who supported when they closed the hate pit. I saw a thread where mark explain why he closed it and everyone was happy about it

fags
:lol:

because it was getting out of hand with the racial and abusive comments
but I still say that spike is a faggot and he must be killed
:lol:

Well it is never going to stop, he can close up everything if he wants to, I will go to the next board and be an asshole there until he kicks me off, fucking douche bag!

heheheheheh
he is gonna end up kicking us out

to all the fags who wanted the hate pit down: we are back and with more hate than ever!!!!!!!!!

He will probably kick me out, did you read anything in the Umm, where did the hate pit go thread in the GMD forum, I kinda brought the hate pit there, and I started a mini-Hate Pit there also, let the Hate Pit Live!

I read some of the posts but never saw yours
I just saw the one where you mention the IE box and the hate pit that some dude came and said we are whinning

no,spike is lame