Ex Cathedra

Joe_Metal

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2003
Québec
Hi all,

I wonder if someone have some info about this album.

I found the following msg on blablamouth.

"Guitarist Ralph Santolla has officially left ICED EARTH and joined SEBASTIAN BACH's solo band. [].
I am also in talks with Steve DiGiorgio [TESTAMENT, SADUS, ex-DEATH, CONTROL DENIED], Gene Hoglan [STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DARK ANGEL, ex-DEATH], and Tom Englund from EVERGREY about making an epic, orchestral metal album called 'ex Cathedra'."

I just want to know what should i expect from this album
(great bass for sure, but what else?)héhé

thx a lot!

Well, you can expect powerful drumming, excellent vocal work, hopefully Tom's wife will make an appearance, since she has an excellent voice also.. And some killer lead work, Ralph is a really good guitarist. Good chops while maintaining his own identity.

Occams Razor... The same was said when Matt left.. Remember Steve played on Horror Show, he left.. Matt left... He came out with his best album... Now he's playing with Bobby J. And another D's & W's album is on the horizon... His ship appears to be sailing on.... Jon will never quit.. he doesn't know how. No matter how many people want to see him fail, because of whatever they heard on the internet.. Jon is more metal than all of the ultimatemetal members combined. I

metaluntildeath said:
Well, you can expect powerful drumming, excellent vocal work, hopefully Tom's wife will make an appearance, since she has an excellent voice also.. And some killer lead work, Ralph is a really good guitarist. Good chops while maintaining his own identity.

Occams Razor... The same was said when Matt left.. Remember Steve played on Horror Show, he left.. Matt left... He came out with his best album... Now he's playing with Bobby J. And another D's & W's album is on the horizon... His ship appears to be sailing on.... Jon will never quit.. he doesn't know how. No matter how many people want to see him fail, because of whatever they heard on the internet.. Jon is more metal than all of the ultimatemetal members combined. I

perhaps you should get out of this forum if it is not Metal enough. I know that Schaffer will proabably go on, because he doesn't know he's repeating himself. This has nothing to do with Matt or anything else. I love everything up to "Wicked", they were my fave band once! They bore the shit out of me today, plus - Jon's in for the money and publicity neglecting his art for patriotic BULLSHIT - finished...yet I guess nobody gives a damn in Steve DiGiorgio's forum about Iced Earth, so why do you post this here anyway??