Steve Lukather

Frank

Electric Monk
Jan 24, 2003
Painesville, Ohio
Visit site
I know there are some Steve Lukather fans here. Has anyone seen him on his current tour?

I'm going to see him tomorrow (Friday, 8-22-08) at the Winchester in Cleveland. I'm really looking forward to it.

Frank,
My guitarist from Lydian Sea saw him in Chicago Monday and he was blown away by the show. He has seen him with Toto before but said he is even better. He said he was dead on and didn't miss a note. Ron from Lydian Sea doesn't drink so I trust his word on this.
Luke came back on for 3 unexpected encores, the last of which he was brought to tears because of the reception he got from the crowd. I’m sorry I wasn’t there.
Ron from Lydian Sea has always loved Lukather and Toto. If you guys are fans of Toto, Lydian Sea is a band that captures a lot of those Jazzy elements in a progressive vein. Ron sings on every song from our two older releases on RETROSPECT RECORDS and he has a very soulful, melodic sound to his voice. I know I’m plugging the band but we are really worth checking out. Go to the my space page and or the website for sound samples of all our songs www.lydiansea.com
Thanks all for you time and Frank, enjoy the show!!!!!!

All the best!!!
Andrew Fortunski

Top five all time for me Frank I love Luke he is amazing all around.

Not sure if he is making out here to Norcal I hope he does I would not miss it.

I know there are some Steve Lukather fans here. Has anyone seen him on his current tour?

I'm going to see him tomorrow (Friday, 8-22-08) at the Winchester in Cleveland. I'm really looking forward to it.

It was a great show. Steve played great and his band is great also. The whole band was tight, it was amazing. It's really cool how close you can get in the small venues.

This was a very guitar (of course) oriented show, and by that I mean there's a lot of shredding.

I have no idea where in California these places are but currently he has two shows scheduled there.

03 October 2008 Canyon Club , Agoura Hills, CA (USA) Ever Changing Times Tour, with special guest Trev Lukather

02 October 2008 The Coach House , San Juan Capistrano, CA (USA) Ever Changing Times Tour, with special guest Trev Lukather

His new album, Ever Changing Times, is excellent.

Rik Emmett is playing at the same place in November.

Hi Frank,

I wanted to see him in Oldenburg/Northern Germany, but...

Now I hope I will see him in Hamburg in March.

Steve is one of the best. As I have written before here, he is one of the most tasteful guitar players in the world.

Frank