Steve messege to you......

Infected Core

Dec 3, 2002
BRAZIL!!!
www.infamousglory.cjb.net
hey man....I just got into this forum and was suprise to see a forum with your name.....
my namo is Eduardo im from brazil Im play bass and guitars...
today I only play guitars on a death metal band called Infamous Glory but some yeasr ago I have played on a thrash metal band called jackknife I plyed bass on that band.......I play bass for almost 8 years know......and I just wanna thanx you for play bass to cos you have be the most significan influence for me ever!!!!!

to me you are the best bass ´player in the world!

as a BIG sadus I say you guys got to get back on the bisness!!!!!!!
eheheheheheh

so .....sorry for taking your tima just had to say all that......

Every day a new Brazilian dude join us in this forum... And this will continue until we fill this with threads writen only in Portuguese! Until we can dominate this Forum and change the main language to Portuguese!

This will only stop if Steve start tabbing all Death songs! :eek:

Caramba cara, 8 anos de baixo??? Eu continuo sendo o novato do Forum =P

AE!

Vamo dominá essa porra mesmo!!

Bom, eu toco ha mais ou menos uns 2 ou 3 anos... Ainda sou pato, heheheheheh

na minha banda eu tocava baixo mais sei la......eu naum gosto de toca com paçheta........nem consigo so com o dedo .......e eh meio chato........
legal c for um eskema tipo death ( a banda ) da pra trabalhar em cima das frases mas brutal death assim eh chato o baixo so acompanhaa guitar.......
passei pra guitarra ehehehehe
mas toko baixo numa banda de thrash old school ainda....

ahuehuahaehuaehaeua are you translating using globalink??? Coypu rox!

Hey you guys, let's put some SAP messages when typping in Portuguese. =)

Like:

OI!

SAP: HI!

Puya means "Whore" in Spanish so I'm guessing its a similar meaning in Portuguese.
Roberto Carlos Ronaldo Speultura Giselle Krisiun Transexual parades in narrow alleys.
Thats all the Brazilian I know.

Transexual parades in narrow alleys.

WTF??? ahaeaeeeueaehauhaeuhaeuahuahuahuaehauhauahu

Well I could improve your vocabulary guys, with some "forbidden" words. Maybe I'll do it later, with the help of my Brazilian fellows...

Originally posted by Higon
Well I could improve your vocabulary guys, with some "forbidden" words. Maybe I'll do it later, with the help of my Brazilian fellows...

HA! Vamo lá, ensinar essa cambada de asno a falar portugês hahah!!

SAP: HA! Count on me dude!! hahahah!!