Steve Smyth BC Rich Signatures now available!

Here some pics (yes i'm a poser) but I will post pics with it soon on stage :tickled::tickled:

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

BAD ASS Laurent!! Dude you would look just like Kerry if you had those head tatts!!! I'm waiting for my 7 string Steve Smyth!! HELLS YEAHS!! I'll post some pics when I get it. I love BC Rich Bichs!!!

gallery_5_4_24947.jpg

7 string BC Rich Bich with a whammy is HEAVEN!!!!!

Steve the 7 string model looks great but I was wondering why you wnet with this body shape and not the Ignitor?
that's a very popular body shape with a lot of us 7 stringers.

Hey Kmanick,

Sorry for the long pause here, haven't been on here in a few weeks.

I chose the Bich because I had a custom shop 6 string version in blood red with black stringers made back in 1998, while I was with Vicious Rumors, and that guitar to this very day, is still one of the best playing, sounding, looking guitars I have in my collection.....until now! With these guitars, I've got everything I was after in a guitar; everything on both my 6 and 7 string signatures are my own choice, which is something even the old Ignitor didn't have. That was a guitar I saw online and offered to buy from their custom shop, and later made my own modifications to it.

Sadly, that guitar didn't survive the touring cycle we were on with This Godless Endeavor way back when, and had to go back and be rebuilt; the wings were clipped off, then the body nearly cracked in half. There were a few things we managed to salvage from it (the 25 fret neck for instance!), and the awesome crew at the custom shop rebuilt it,and in my opinion, made it much better than it was before. I toured it recently with Forbidden, and it held up very well, but I am so happy with my Biches! Everything from the tone, playability to the look I love about them! Check one out if you can man!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Cool! I'm going to, I like the Bitch body style too, but those Ignitors :eek:
there's something about them I really like.