Steve Smyth to guest on the new Chaoswave

Neonblackdreamer

-chaoswave-
Mar 29, 2004
Italy
www.chaoswave.it
Italian/Danish power-thrash metal act CHAOSWAVE has tapped former NEVERMORE/TESTAMENT guitarist Steve Smyth to make a guest appearance on three songs on its forthcoming sophomore album, entitled "Dead Eye Dreaming".

Commented Smyth: "I first heard CHAOSWAVE a few years ago while on tour with NEVERMORE, and absolutely loved that they had a heavy, progressive metal sound, combined with a male-female vocal duo that sound huge, and very unique together. Everyone in this band is a top-notch musician! I am very pleased to have been asked and contributed solos to the band's new album, which I believe is sure to snap many ears in their direction this year!"

"Dead Eye Dreaming" was mixed by KING DIAMOND guitarist Andy LaRocque and contains 12 songs, including a "blistering" cover of the '90s dance hit "No Limit". Other songtititles set to appear on the CD include "Rise", "Fork Tongues and Foul Times", "The Evident", "10 Years of Denial" and "Blind Eye Focus".

CHAOSWAVE is talking to different labels about a possible CD release, although no deal has yet been finalized. Management representatives and record companies interested in hearing more can contact the band on henrik@chaoswave.it.

Ps. Looking forward to coming to Chicago :D :D

Looking forward to seeing you! You guys are my favorite band on the bill.

are you bringing cds to Powerfest?? I still have yet to buy an official copy.

Smyth is a wanker and a fag.

Dude, that seriously was not cool.
Not sure if you were serious or joking.
Normally, I am not one to get bent out of shape over something someone posted, but your statement was not necessary and 100% non-constructive to the conversation..
(Unlike all of Diabolik's contributions to this board)

Nice to hear you guys are also lookingng forward!
We'll have merch with us, mostly Tshirts and Cds, so BooB, get your money ready :D:D

I don't want to start a flame with anyone but since I met him for the first time, Steve has never been less than supernice to me. From coming to hug me after a concert because he recognized me as a member of his forum to recording solos on all three songs we sent to him to choose from, to me he's a great person. Anyone stating the contrary on a board won't ever make my opinion change. :)