Steve to appear on "Maximum Threshold", 10/06/07

Well, his location needs to change then ;)

I had my hopes up :(

Well, true that I_ live here in London, and Atma does as well right now, but Steve Hoffman lives in the Bay Area still, and there is NO reason why I won't try to make this happen on the West Coast; even a full run up to Vancouver would be nice, we'll see what we do on the sales first...

Speaking of that, check The EssenEss Project forum in the next few days, there will FINALLY be some announcement on the release date, and also where you can preorder!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

steve can i get personal for one minute and ask how you live in london - ie, do you have some type of work visa, are you married to an EU citizen or do you have citizenship by birthright? im only asking because i used to live in london as well, on a work visa, which ran out and unfortunately i had to return to the usa. ive been trying to get back for two years now...

i know there's a fine line between fan inquiries and non musical related stuff so feel free not to answer...im only curious.

steve can i get personal for one minute and ask how you live in london - ie, do you have some type of work visa, are you married to an EU citizen or do you have citizenship by birthright? im only asking because i used to live in london as well, on a work visa, which ran out and unfortunately i had to return to the usa. ive been trying to get back for two years now...

i know there's a fine line between fan inquiries and non musical related stuff so feel free not to answer...im only curious.

i dunno, but a PM/email might help your cause a little more.
As far as I know as an EU citizen since 2007 is that the EU is anal about immigration nowadays for middle class people, they just want workers which they get from eastern europe, especially in Britain, Spain, and Italy. One thing to keep in mind when immigrating to the EU in general (not Britain) is to avoid immigrating through France and Belgium, lots of people there don't like Americans. I got a weird look this summer from a frenchman in Romania when i told him i live in Seattle. I heard lots of stories from friends in Seattle who traveled to those two countries. London is a great city. I was there for a week when i was 6 and don't remember much haha, but my mom went there for 3 weeks at some literature conference 2 years ago and she said it is an awesome city, it is definately on my "i want to visit" list.

well i know that some europeans dont like americans, unfortunately. but that comes with the fact that people are people - no matter where you go there are always going to be people who dont like certain people. many americans dont like the french, right? it's just ignorance on all ends.

ive been to france and i never had any trouble.....ive been all through europe actually and ironically the only problems i ran into were in london - with a french girl :) haha