Steve: Update, eh?

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Alright you, when you get a sec, drop us a post with a quick update. Anything further on your side project? How is the writing process going with SP, how close to recording are you? Got Milk? :Smug:

UPDATE:
Steel Prophet Guitarist Steve Kachinsky has fallen and can't get up. Say's Kachinsky; 'thank god for my medic alert! They stuffed me in an ambulance and had me at the hospital before I could tell them I was OK and leave me alone!'
Hey, SP is working on new stuff we have guitar and drums parts written for seven songs and ideas for four more. Now that Bruce and Tim are back from the Agent Steel tour of Europe we will get down to business with lyrics and vocals, etc.
Look above for a DFAS update and thanks for caring Suze!

stevekachinsky said:
UPDATE:
Steel Prophet Guitarist Steve Kachinsky has fallen and can't get up. Say's Kachinsky; 'thank god for my medic alert! They stuffed me in an ambulance and had me at the hospital before I could tell them I was OK and leave me alone!'
Hey, SP is working on new stuff we have guitar and drums parts written for seven songs and ideas for four more. Now that Bruce and Tim are back from the Agent Steel tour of Europe we will get down to business with lyrics and vocals, etc.
Look above for a DFAS update and thanks for caring Suze!
Yeh Pal, that was me calling el-hospital-o. Something stenchy was coming out of your apartment and the board was slowly withering away without an update, so what's a gal to do???? Better watch out for them banana peels, they're doozies!!!! slip-shwing-crash!!!!!!!! Steve's down for the count. "Steel Prophet's guitarist has been seriously hurt. When we say banana split, we really mean it!"
Cool beans on Bruce getting back (and Tim), maybe we can have a taste of the new vocals shortly! Can't wait to hear some guitar licks soon too. Tell them to get on the board and post, if we have to rely on you every ram-a-lama-ding-dong day, the ladies and I might start exchanging recipes shortly out of sheer desperation, and poor Hawk and Wyvern, and the rest will be thinking, what the ???!!!!! So keep letting us know you are alive and kicking! Or you know I won't let you rest!!!! I'm good like that.
But seriously, glad things are moving along smoothly...you're def peaking our interest with the new line up, and side band! PEAK I said, not to be confused with TWEAK. ;)