Steve Von Till anyone?

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
You guys probably know about Neurosis, but maybe you dont know about Steve Von Till solo project. Well, if so, i'd advise you to have an ear on it, this is just stunning.

This track called "to the field" is the best piece of music ive heard since a long time.

Here's you are : http://neurotrecordings.com/media/SteveVonTill_ToTheField_hifi.mp3

WHat do you think?

I tabbed out the first guitar bit this afternoon, if u're interested i'll post it.

Lenore said:
You guys probably know about Neurosis, but maybe you dont know about Steve Von Till solo project. Well, if so, i'd advise you to have an ear on it, this is just stunning.

This track called "to the field" is the best piece of music ive heard since a long time.

Here's you are : http://neurotrecordings.com/media/SteveVonTill_ToTheField_hifi.mp3

WHat do you think?

I tabbed out the first guitar bit this afternoon, if u're interested i'll post it.

Steve Von Till is my favorite artist. His solo projects are breathtaking. He's currently recording a new one...

And yes, "To the field" is Godly.

Oh and "The Eye of Every Storm" is among the best thing I've ever heard in music.

ah i met him a few times, very humble bloke, havent listened to him in years, that stuff has serious effects on ones brain if listened to constantly

Bambi said:
I dled a few tracks off as the crow flies and was disappointed, still neurosis are on the best bands ive ever seen live
the song is quite enjoyable, though i think the voice is way too much to the fore, and it's not the most likeable voice imo. But i only heard it once, might come up better when i give it another spin.

Any recommendations for that Neurosis? I only know them by name i must admit.

i like "a sun that never sets" a lot", but i think his new album is still better... by the way... this solo song is reeeeeally good, are his other songs as good as this one?

aye i didnt take to it that much either, did you see that dvd of visuals oisin? ive never tried playback of both 'times of grace' and 'grace' together, they synchronise with each other, thats fucking mad that

takahnase from pain of mind is my favourite, they use to play here loads of times down at barnstormers years ago before the masses latched on to them

yea i played grace back with the second cd, it was no big deal to be honest, having said that i was playing the second cd on a crappy stereo

i have the dvd of "the sun that never sets" and i have to tell that it fucking awesome... its much better to watch those visuals with the music than just the music alone... everything becomes fucking clear then :)