Steven wilson builds an apartment in Israel!

nadavnaz

Rabi Rape 3!
Nov 30, 2006
Israel, Haifa
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3243813,00.html
(^^For the Hebrew speakers of this forum)

Well, SW is building an apartment in which he'll live some of the time (Blackfield and all.) In this article, they tell us some well known stuff about SW, they interview him and he says he really likes Israel's people and the country itself.

And, he's producing Orphaned Land's next album.

To some if you, this may be stupid news.

To some of us, it might not ;P

hahaha well someone had to squeeze in that joke somewhere...

anyways, hopefully wilson will make me pick up the next orphaned land album. this time, hopefully, we'll hear some cheese-free decent tunes with better lyrics and proper middle-eastern psychedelia thrown in.

My god, what kind of lame gossip mag material is this? Not only is the guy a talentless hack, now we get updates on his living arrangements?

WHO CARES?!!

dude this is old news... this is from april 06! look at the date! :)
lol
אבל עדיין אחלה דבר :)

Israel feels very safe nowadays. It's a very unique place to live, and I'm glad Wilson is settling down. I bet working closely with Aviv Geffen is quite the experience.

If by unique you mean constantly attacked, I'd agree. I actually half agree with Scourge on this one. I like SW's music, but who bloody cares where he lives?

Israel feels very safe nowadays. It's a very unique place to live, and I'm glad Wilson is settling down. I bet working closely with Aviv Geffen is quite the experience.

Yeah, Israel is 'unique' in the sense that everyone is a fucking Jew, instead of just acting like one.

lets not make it political ok? music is the place to leave politics out of the way i think.

and ill finish with a hebrew say:ma sheRo'im miKan, Lo Ro'im mi'Sham.
in english it means what you see over here, you cant see over there.