Steven Wilson-Insurgents Limited Edition

I just picked this one up. I was slightly disappointed. Not that it doesn't have its moments, but I agree with others who said it seems a little directionless and uninspired in sections. Still worth the purchase though.

Stupid question probably, but is this in stores yet? I, like the other common folk, will be purchasing a good ol' store bought copy.

I got my Harmony Korine 7" vinyl today. To bad that I cant listen to it...
What colour(s) do you have? And both tracks are also on the album, the B-side is the hidden track that was on the bonus disc of the Insurgentes special edition.
Have you guys noticed that Jonas Rensky is thanked in the album booklet?
Yes, I did, he is also in one of the trailers that were posted online earlier.

What colour(s) do you have? And both tracks are also on the album, the B-side is the hidden track that was on the bonus disc of the Insurgentes special edition.

I have the white one. I have the CD/DVD edition so I dont have the bonus songs on record but I have them on my pc. But the "Harmony Korine" on the 7" is a remix so I guess it's different in some ways.

I have not watched the DVD portion of the release yet, but does Jonas speak in it at all?

No but it's worth the watch. But I guess you know that that's just a small part of the documentary comming this year? So I think Renkse will be featured in the full length video along with Åkerfeldt.