Steven Wilson interview

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Hello :)

The Orphaned Disciples Team is preparing an interview from Steven Wilson regarding his future collaboration with Orphaned Land.

We have decided that all the Orphaned Land's fans deserve to participate to it...

So the objective is simple. You submit your question, and the most interesting ones will be selected for the interview!

To apply your question, just send me an private message with the following manadatory items:
Subject: "Steven Wilson Interview"
Include your question in the object, and give your first and last name. No blabla please

Warning: You have the right to propose only ONE question, and the first one you submit will be selected!!! So think about it before!!!

End of submissions: July, 16th 2006, 23:58 GMT

BC-A said:
:ill:
Then I guess with have a problem with the promotion of the Fan Club

I went on your site already, haven't seen the forum, It's just me! don't bother, I'm registered now, I'll start posting soon!

propably its a good idea of posting some of the questions already otherwise you'll have to cope with the same ones over and over again.

I guess everyone here is a fan of Porcupine Tree?
All I really know about Steven Wilson is that he worked with Opeth on Blackwater Park and Deliverance.

I just realized I put Deliverance. I'm not sure if he did anything for that one. You're right, it was Damnation.

He did some great work with Opeth.
I would like to see Orphaned Land work with Andy LaRocque sometime though. He did an amazing job on Melechesh's Sphynx and he is one of my favorite producers right now. He's worked with all kinds of bands so I'm sure Orphaned Land would be right up his alley. He also usually adds in a guitar solo, which I love since he is one of my favorite guitar players out there.