Sticker your bikes!

WrathChld

Rehab is for quitters.
Mar 10, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.markcoatsworth.com
Hey everyone,

So I've had a couple of Ontario Town stickers lying on my desk for the past few days, waiting to find a more permanent home. Where to stick them up? Most metal band stickers are found in filthy urinal stalls at the dirtiest bars in town. Personally, I feel that WoY, one of my favorite bands, deserves better.

It occurred to me this afternoon that I have two bicycles, both in need of decoration. I've NEVER seen bikes with metal stickers. And so here you go!

woods-sticker-01.jpg

woods-sticker-02.jpg

Join in the fun! Whatever your ride, be it a bicycle, skateboard, hog, '88 Dodge Aries (map light: standard) or an old pickup truck, make those Woods stickers seen!

And when you're done, post the pictures here! :)

Here's something new we might try...Woods of Ypres logo window decals:

'Seeing out' the window onto the street in the night (w/flash)
window_001.jpg

'Seeing inwards' through the window from outside - (w/ out flash, blurred)
window_002.jpg

For your house or appartment and/or your car windows. I only have a few to check them out, but we may get more printed.

:err:

+ btw
Most metal band stickers are found in filthy urinal stalls at the dirtiest bars in town.

Over the last (nearly) 5 years, I've stickered many-a-filthy washrooms accross Ontario with the WoY logo! At bars, bus stations, restaurants, airports, Tim Horton'ses along Highways 17 and 69 in Northern Ontario...I wonder at what age I'll stop doing this. Maybe never.

I stuck my WoY sticker I got from the first newsletter on the back of my guitar, I'll have to get a pic, its pretty grim :lol:

I like the window sticker idea!

I would sticker my guitar but it isn't black, so it wouldn't look suiting with my guitar color, but once I get a new amp I may some on there.

I'm in for one for the car. A minivan filled with kids and a WoY sticker in the back window, anything more metal?

If you pull that off, you HAVE to post pictures! Get all the little kids to throw horns out the back window!

Back when I lived on the west coast, ALL my friends had shitbox cars plastered in their favorite band stickers. It was such an awesome tradition and I'm sad that nobody does it here. So here's to hoping we can start something...

Spot the Wood! (Extra bonus points if you can find the second WoY logo in the image, heh...)

thejacket.jpg

I should've just stapled that thing on, the material is so thick compared to other patches the thread kept breaking!