Still Hungry?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Has anyone picked up a copy of the re-recorded Stay Hungry?
I have been meaning to check it out, but it was never one of my favorite Twisted records, so I can wait. I'm just wondering if it's even worth spending the dough. More so, because Spitfire is issuing it here in the USA & they have a horrible track record(for reissues)...

This is how bad it is, I have to answer my own questions? I feel like a menatl patient or soemthing like that. Where's the Sarge when you need him?!
So I got a copy of the Still Hungry, I wouldn't rush out & buy it.
While there are some improvements there's also things on there that
don't add anything to the new version. I think it will be intersting to see what soem of you think. I mean, there were peopel who were busting Mustaine's sack for playing around with the Megadeth catalog. I think had Twisted had another record or two that actually sold, they'd be reworking that too! I don't understand the beef with Tom Werman, I think the original wasn't all that bad. I mean it's like all the blame was on him. Could it be that 50% of the record(songs) was mediocre? When in doubt blame the producer, that is if no one was high...

The samples I've heard sound pretty fucking good. Much better than the original, I might say, and you'll probably never see me say that about any rerecording.

Jean-Pierre said:
The samples I've heard sound pretty fucking good. Much better than the original, I might say, and you'll probably never see me say that about any rerecording.
I challenge you to pick up the record & then give it a few good listens.
Then tell me, that Dee still has a voice. There's nothing left in that tank...

tedvanfrehley said:
"then tell me that Dee still has a voice"! OUCH! hahaha

Anyways, Swine....my question is, how is the packaging? I know that sounds dumb but I'm a sucker for a lotta pics and liners....
You like that shit?:tickled:
Let me put it to you this way, my six year old could have come up with a better pacakge for this record. We have this crayola kid's program that would have resulted in a better product.:D
It's on Spitfire, you're familiar with them, so you get the idea...:p

Well, it's not like Twisted Sister is the most vocally demanding band. If Dee still sounds like Dee and he can still sing the songs, I'm fine with it. It's the all out heaviness of this rerecording that I like.

Y'know Sixx, the more that I hear it, I'm liking this rerecording even more. The entire thing sounds like a Heavy Fucking Metal album rather than so thin and poppish at some points for the original.