Stock Photos: Drums in (big) Studio

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Hey,

I'm looking for professional Stock Photos of Drums in a nice Recording Studio. Anybody have any or know of something? CC would be awesome but I can pay a little bit if need be and if the pics are really nice.

Need about 3-5 pics.

Haha, no although that my be a good idea. :p
It's for the website of my book (about drum programming). I want to get the mood going if you know what I mean. Screenshots of MIDI editors aren't that sexy for a website. ;)

Those are cool but I'm looking for something that's really centered on the drums. Kind of in the vain of these:
StudioDrums.png

drums-in-larg-room-sonic-ranch-studio.jpg

But with a clear focus on the drums and Pro lighting. The studio in your pictures is about right.

I know I've seen the pictures - not only in my head ;) - but I have no idea what to search for. :(

Markus, yours is nice too! Love the colors. There's just too many guitar amps. ;)

That GS thread is HUGE. :O

Try Shutterstock.com. Yeah, you'll have to pay a bit, but considering the amount of quality stuff and the fact that you can be 100% sure you're allowed to use the photos commercially is easily worth it. It's a totally trustworthy site, I got vector stuff and photos there and everything's gone really smoothly.