Stolen Corset

Malaena

Sep 30, 2009
Lawrenceville, GA
On corset night I got a bit drunk and left my corset on the shelf in the bathroom. After I realized I left it I went back to retrieve it and it was gone. I've checked with lost and found at Center Stage and it hasn't been turned in.

Description:
It's a size 28 and is in a black brocade floral pattern. This is the exact corset: http://www.corset-story.com/waist-training-corset-black-brocade-overbust-wt-006-azy.html

I really want it back. :cry:

Hehe! I didn't get drunk but was having so much fun that I left a really cool bracelet on top of the bathroom counter when I went to wash my hands. I hope that the girl that took it is at least a metal head and wears it with cool metal outfits. It was a good freaking bracelet! :p

I hope somebody does turn these in and they get to you! I remember years ago finding a camera left in my room after a party and thankfully after a few posts to this board, I was able to get it to it's rightful owner.

Shepherd Book on thieves (especially at PPUSA)

special%2Bhell2

I hope they go to the special hell.

I'll give center stage a call this weekend and see if they have it. If they don't I'll give em my name and number...but I won't expect a call. :mad: