Stomp 442-Expanded Edition

TheFarter

Born To Break Wind
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
The Farter just bought Stomp 442 Expanded Edition at FYE, brand new for only $4.99. They also had Killer A's brand new for only $1.99 (but The Farter already owns it). The Farter is just giving you guys a heads up to check at FYE for other Thrax-deals.

Tell'em The Farter Sent Ya!

P.S. The bonus tracks are killer.

Jesus I bought it when it was re-issued for like eighteen wing-wangs. The extra tracks are cool: Grunt and Click, Dethroned Emperor, Celebrated Summer, Watchin' You.

nafnikufesin said:
Grunt and Click is one of their best b-sides, next to London and Poison My Eyes
Definitely. Hey man, you being a big Vol. 8 fan, what about Givin' the Horns? I FUCKING love that song! My head bangs like a motherfucker to that groove.

Btw, I assume the Beyond re-issues of Stomp and White Noise are now out-of-print?

Good tune, too, but I always thought the guitar (especially the intro) sounded a little too close to Potters Field, so not as original and unique as some of their other stuff.

Besides, I thought Volume 8 was perfect as it was in its original form, so I would have preferred just a straight b-side compilation myself...except for the huge silence between Stealing From a Thief and Pieces (don't get me started about my pet peeve about "hidden" tracks).

Drokk said:
Definitely. Hey man, you being a big Vol. 8 fan, what about Givin' the Horns? I FUCKING love that song! My head bangs like a motherfucker to that groove.

Btw, I assume the Beyond re-issues of Stomp and White Noise are now out-of-print?
Dude I think you can get both still. I got S442 reissue with extras recently for like $40 - I know that's alot but it was sort of free because I paid with Carpool money I earned at work. Now I need SOWN, I know it's my least favorite John record but I still love it.