I hope this "MotorThrax" tour is just the tip of the proverbial touring iceberg!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
A lot of people got left out in the cold when it came to seeing the boys on the "Tour of Terror '98" and "The Killer A's" tour in 2000. Floridian metal heads and Arizonians are probably dying. This tour doesn't look all to extensive, only a handful of major markets. I really hope they go cross country at least twice, like they did for Stomp and for SoWN over the course of this year and next. Say what you will about all those shitty hairbands (THEY F*****G SUCK, I KNOW) but at least they maintain a constant road presence. "The last thing Anthrax are in danger of is overexposure." (Scott Ian) So keep the tour bus flowing, I'd like a show in Columbus, Cincy, Dayton, Louisville, Huntington, Indy, and Pittsburgh. Tour KISS style, make sure every person who has a single iota of interest in ya, gets a chance to see a show w/in a two hour drive - w/ out radio and MTV, that is the ONLY way to keep your name out there and maybe sell a little records.

No shit, I'm really bummed that there isn't a Cincy, Daton, Louisville, or Indianapolis date this time around. I'm pretty sure they'll do another more extensive tour later on though.(knock on wood)

I have been in arizona since late '95 and they have been here twice once with the makeshift whitfield crane Life of agony opening in a small club and once to play with pantera. I was going to go to the vegas show with iced earth and judas priest but 9/11 occurred.

the bad thing out here is the cities aren't too close. When I lived in detroit or going to school in columbus ohio, I would go to so many shows.

Here, Vegas is 5 hours, LA is 6 hours, San diego is 5 hours.

Charlie has offered me passes if shows come near by. That IF is looking larger right now

On top of what you said about touring when not supporting a record, SOD seemed like such a waist of precious Anthrax time. I like SOD and all but I would have much rather seen Anthrax.