Stomp 442...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I've been listening to Stomp 442 lately and I have to say, it's kick ass!!! Up there with their best, but nobody even barely mentions it on here??? What's up??? You guys hate it??? What do you hate about it?? (...:confused:... )

Originally posted by Thraxhead1985
I've been listening to Stomp 442 lately and I have to say, it's kick ass!!! Up there with their best, but nobody even barely mentions it on here??? What's up??? You guys hate it??? What do you hate about it?? (...:confused:... )

Actually, Stomp 442 is my #1 alltime favorite from the trax boys! At the time it was released I had just spent a year and a half in Seattle playing in a grunge band and was very sick of the "Seattle Sound" as it was called. On my way from Seattle I stopped at a Best Buy, or a K-Mart(I can't remember), and found "Stomp 442" in the new release section. I'll never forget my 1000 + mile drive and non stop listening to this great album! It was almost like a god send, god I love that album!

So to answer your quetion, I don't hate anything about it, except for the fact that it actually has to end!

Cheerz!

AugDawg