STORMSPELL (Air Raid, Coldsteel, etc)

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Iordan is sending me a limited amount of the following titles to carry in my estore while he is gone on his vacation. If you missed out before his estore closed check us out or email me if you want me to hold copies. i have to double check with him on pricing. Also when i say limited...i mean LIMITED.

tribunalrecords@aol.com

COLDSTEEL
RESTLESS BREED
LICH KING
AIR RAID

I haven't even sent out a news blast about these items being in the estore and COLDSTEEL is already sold out. 2 more are getting close to being gone already. I just put them up today. So this is just a warning.

Got the Lich King in yesterday, thank you Matt :) I now have 2 DB magnets haha. I haven't opened it yet because I dig that Obi ... "Stricker" thing. Wish it were an actual Obi Strip :p

@Stormspell dude:
Any reason for that umm, obnoxious red border on the cover aside from being part of the Red White Heavy collection? That border ruins an otherwise great cover. The Obi Stricker thingy advertises the RWH Collection well enough on its own :/

It suits the other releases I feel because of their black/white/red coloring anyway but totally clashes with the Lich King green artwork :(

Got the Lich King in yesterday, thank you Matt :) I now have 2 DB magnets haha. I haven't opened it yet because I dig that Obi ... "Stricker" thing. Wish it were an actual Obi Strip :p

@Stormspell dude:
Any reason for that umm, obnoxious red border on the cover aside from being part of the Red White Heavy collection? That border ruins an otherwise great cover. The Obi Stricker thingy advertises the RWH Collection well enough on its own :/

It suits the other releases I feel because of their black/white/red coloring anyway but totally clashes with the Lich King green artwork :(

I doubt he will respond until back from his vacation in another 6 weeks to something.

I wondered that too about the red border on Lich King. Not sure why it's there either. But man, that record rules!!

@Stormspell dude:

I was in the middle of my "Red borders" artistic period and thought it looks swell.

Also, the border is a technical requirement which allows me to do a small trick when ordering the booklets from the printing house, which in turn saves me approx 1/2 of the booklet costs.

I'm getting into my "Green borders" phase now, and some of my next releases are going to shock a lot of people, with green borders and green cd trays :lol: