Stormster SMS Thread

Jul 2, 2006
Today

Sms 1 :The fate of us a55 lies deep in the dark wen thim rtands rtil au the iron hil

Sms 2 : No , no turning bak. Im banishd from the sanctuary

Sms 3 :So many centuries, so many godpgr, we were ie prisoners of ous own fantasy! N we r marchin against there gods, im the wizard il cange it all VALHALBLAA

Sms 4 : VALHALB DELIVERANCE WHYVE U EVA P4GOTEN ME!A

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today

Sms 1 :The fate of us a55 lies deep in the dark wen thim rtands rtil au the iron hil

Sms 2 : No , no turning bak. Im banishd from the sanctuary

Sms 3 :So many centuries, so many godpgr, we were ie prisoners of ous own fantasy! N we r marchin against there gods, im the wizard il cange it all VALHALBLAA

Sms 4 : VALHALB DELIVERANCE WHYVE U EVA P4GOTEN ME!A

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rofl.

Stormster you crazy crackhead.

He's on pre-paid. And when he writes a message, he sends it to everyone in his phone lol.
When we were down in Melbourne, i remember he even sent me drunken SMS's and i was in the same fuckin room :lol:

I got number 4 and a different one "Guardian guardian gurdianAnwar" this was at 630am and it woke me fucking up. It's alright but, your a character Stormy

Nah but seriously people had to goto work, wanted sleep, some may need to leave their phones on for work n shit, so yeh, no more. Well not at 6am anyways. But yeh, try not to do any period. I jsut wanna share my happiness damnit! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Haha..as I said before dude, it doesn't piss me off. It's always great for a laugh!

+1. I'm still smiling about it. Heck, I'd literally LOL if you send me those good old "This next song is about a Twilight hall, and this here is a twilight hall too, so we are Lost in the Twilight hall!!!" quotes haha. Such lack of logic :lol: