"Storytime" Official Video

aha thank you so much <3 those lyrics are more than beautiful because tuomas is a genius marco has such an awesome voice (i'm not a stalker, just pointing the obvious) and their music is magical :) i'm new to nightwish but i should start listening to them more and more often :D

Thank you for that Enigma (*is clueless*)

I think Nightwish has good lyrics in general but I think that with this new album the lyrics will be more important since it is a movie and a theme album, at least I assume

I don't either like the over-exaggerated expressions of Anette, I mean you really have to be convicing, otherwise it just looks silly. Some people can pull it off, but unfortunately she didn't.

I'm glad someone pointed that out! Cause I've noticed that quite a bit in Anette's performances. Drives me insane when someone tries too hard to play a character's role, or tries to hard to look cool on stage just in general.

Besides from Anette; yes the clowns were a bit too much at times, but I found the video to be cool, dark and errie regardless! I love the lightening; costumes, and dark make-up they chose to use for the video.

If you were to silence the video; to me it would feel like one of those creepy silent dreams. Having the circus performers in the video- reminded me of how younger kids usually have nightmares of clowns and shit.

I also loved how they captured the camera guys working on set; makes me excited for the movie! :popcorn: