Strange ethics question

You're not choosing sides when one of the dudes is threatening to kill the other one? I'd be tempted to choose sides if I were in your situation. Why do you want to save your relationship with Mr. Deaththreat anyway?

Well, it's just a stupid situation that got out of control. Basically a bunch of drama between two groups of people. The death threat is actually a long ass bunch of cussing and screaming followed by an "I'll slit your fucking throat". I don't think anyone is seriously going to kill anybody.

The message is actually from one girl, to the girl who plays bass in this band I record. I'll post the mix when it's done, but it's nowhere near metal. It's like a poppy punk kinda song. A Christmas song I think it's going to be.

I don't know, we'll see how it turns out. I just know the song is going to cause more drama, and I half way didn't want to be connected to it, even thought it's pretty priceless.

Oh wait, it's from a chick!??! That's way different, they always spew all kind of nonsensical threats and never follow them up cuz they're probably all on their periods or something (to quote Mr. Garrison, "I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die") :loco:

"I'll slit your fucking throat".

That seems to be said by chicks an awful lot when they're in evil mode.

Thinking of that death threat recording, It should definitely be a lead in to some sort of brutal metal song. Not pop punk. Oh well, I hope it turns out sounding cool and that no one gets hurt (emotionally or physically) over this.

Oh, and +1 on nudes unless they're :zombie: lookin.