Strapping young lad/Devin Townsend tour !!

Hanso

Apr 24, 2001
Geelong
Visit site
Hi,
Just found out today that Devin Townsend plans on touring in september ... a week after Slayer !!! :D

So far the dates are around the 3rd till the 7th of sep and his tour also includes a Perth show which is cool to see. But he said the dates of the shows could change !

Any of you guys fans ??

Ive never heard of him, what kind of music is he?

Dude u haven't heard of Devin Townsend !!!

Go grab 'Stapping Young Lad - City' Right now for the most Extream cyber-metal head fuck you'll ever get !!!!

also pick up 'Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine' and 'Devin Townsend - Psycist'

Originally posted by Aces_High

Dude u haven't heard of Devin Townsend !!!

Go grab 'Stapping Young Lad - City' Right now for the most Extream cyber-metal head fuck you'll ever get !!!!

also pick up 'Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine' and 'Devin Townsend - Psycist'

:lol: I dont know if im up for an extreme cyber metal head fuck, but what would be a good mp3 to download to check it out???

I havn't really heard any myself. Although I do remember Devin on the James Murphy solo album - Convergence.

He sang a few songs, sound pretty cool - but not relly my thing.:)

Devin townsend.
What an unmetal name....it sounds like the name of one of those wannabe cool laid back rap artists :) heehee At least he didnt name himself after candy coated chocolate though i spose (Im looking in YOUR direction eminem.......) :)

Devin started off his career by singing on a Steve Via album when he was about 19. He then formed Strapping Young Lad and did 2 great albums. City the 2nd of the 2 is awesome , he sounds very pissed off on it :)
He now just makes albums under is own name becuase he doesn't feel he is in the same mind as when he recorded the SYL albums and now makes more emotional music.
I wouldn't call all of it metal but it still rocks !!!

For his heavier stuff try songs like ...

Detox
Oh My Fucking god
SYL
All hail the new Flesh

His more rock/emotional stuff...

Seventh wave
Truth
Regulator
Bad Devil
War
Hide Nowhere

Good Luck