STRATOVARIUS - Eternal

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
STRATOVARIUS Announce Release Date For New Studio Album 'Eternal'

RECORD OUT SEPTEMBER 18, 2015 VIA earMUSIC

(New York, N.Y.): Finnish symphonic metal originators Stratovarius have set the release date for their brand new studio album Eternal. The record will be out September 18 via earMUSIC.
The album will be released in Standard + Limited Deluxe Edition (with a CD + DVD mediabook, including live video tracks recorded at Loudpark Festival 2015 in Japan.)

Eternal Track Listing (September 18, earMUSIC)

"My Eternal Dream"
"Shine In the Dark"
"Rise Above It"
"Lost Without a Trace"
"Feeding the Fire"
"In My Line of Work"
"Man In The Mirror"
"Few Are Those"
"Fire In Your Eyes"
"Lost Saga"

stratovarius-eternal.jpg

Power metal song title policy rule 1:

Song titles must contain a combination of the words fire, dark, dream, lost, rise, high, hell, wings, above, heaven, night, light, shine and lost.

Stratovarius you are forthwith given permission to release your album even though there's no heaven, hell, or night. Make sure they are in the lyrics at least you silly Finns! :)

This band seems to be getting better with age, I absolutely love Nemesis and thought Elysium had some great stuff as well. Really looking forward to the new release and a US Tour at some point to support.

I'm not *as* into this particular subgenre as I was 18 years ago, but I did think Nemesis was probably their strongest, most consistent album since Visions. I'll definitely check out the new one.

I really do hope that is not the finished quality because besides that, the song ROCKS and I am hyped for this disc.

STRATOVARIUS RELEASE ETERNAL STUDIO DOCUMENTARY; VIDEO

"...The symphonic metal masters offer a guided and intimate tour of the album via this behind-the-scenes mini-documentary. It's 12-minutes long and allows fans and viewers to take a deep dive and to experience the birth of Eternal. The mini-doc spotlights the band in the studio recording, along with interviews. It's in-depth and intriguing. Watch this keyhole view of Stratovarius while making Eternal below..."

Last edited by a moderator:
They were so good last year. Blew me away. Now an instant buy. And the other new song is really good to my ears:

Last edited by a moderator: