Stratovarius - Live in Hollywood 10/9/05

Seriously long=D. But I read it! Good deed of the day done...=)
I'm not a fan of Stratovarius, but showing through your text was the passion you have for them, which made it fun to read. Must've been great=).

Chaosia said:
Seriously long=D. But I read it! Good deed of the day done...=)
I'm not a fan of Stratovarius, but showing through your text was the passion you have for them, which made it fun to read. Must've been great=).

Thanks a lot! I could understand if you guys didn't want to read it. I mean, if you're not a fan of Strato , then why would you read about a band you don't like...but I am passionate about metal and Stratovarius so thanks for the recognition. :) It is long and I guess some of the stuff I wrote could be considered "ghey", but I appreciate any and all of your opinions!

Saw both Stratovarious and Hammerfall, but at different dates...

Hammerfall was fucking awesome when they came in with Edguy and Into Eternity...

Stratovarious kicked some fucking ass too, along with Into Eternity...

More people need to see Into Eternity... moreless, Into Eternity needs to headline their own shows...

Into Eternity really rawked, but I left them out of the review because I only wanted to write about Stratovarius. They're really nice guys and they appreciated the crowd and everything. Their mix of Death nd clean vocals is really cool and there were a lot of parts in their music when I couldn't count the time. They also do some Iron Maiden like harmonies. I meant to mention this too, but Flo from Crytopsy was at the Santa Ana show. I ended up meeting everyone from Into Eternity too, bought their cd and got it signed by them, and during the conversation with the drummer, he said Flo approached him and said he was an awesome drummer! The IE drummer was ecstatic and he couldn't believe that Flo complimented him. He said Flo is like on his top five drummer list so he was really happy! Now if that explanation doesn't make you check them out, I don't know what will....

I've been gathering some pics from the net over the last couple of days, hopefully you'll enjoy them!

~ Pics from the Key Club 10/9/05

IMG_0375resized.jpg

256212981_l.jpg

IMG_0366resized.jpg

stratovarius.jpg

Err, no... but I'm not a fan=).
And since you are you have surely heard Sonata Arctica..? I don't usually listen to power metal, but they're amazing.