Stratovarius-Nemesis Days??

OrionSon

Nov 7, 2013
I ordered the Gamma Ray box set from Nuclear Blast Germany, and it includes the standard "upcoming releases from the label" paper. One of these is Nemesis Days by Stratovarius. The cover is the same cover as Nemesis, though it's listed as a tentative cover.

I assume this is a new release or a re-release with bonus stuff. Anyone have any information about this, or have any idea on what this could be?

Weird that they're doing a special edition reissue but still not including all 15 tracks that appear on various versions of the album. Well, at least it has the 2 "regular" bonus tracks. The vinyl bonus track "Old Man And The Sea" is nothing remarkable, but the japanese bonus track "Kill It With Fire" is among the best songs on the album.

Weird that they're doing a special edition reissue but still not including all 15 tracks that appear on various versions of the album. Well, at least it has the 2 "regular" bonus tracks. The vinyl bonus track "Old Man And The Sea" is nothing remarkable, but the japanese bonus track "Kill It With Fire" is among the best songs on the album.

Indeed. My theory was that it would be one disc regular album with another cd of all the bonus tracks, and maybe other unreleased ones. A new documentary is cool too, it would just be nice to get the two other bonus songs.