Stratovarius Split?

megalowarriorx

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2003
Okay...so there are rumors flying around that Stratovarius may be splitting up. Stratovarius splitting up...it's too horrible to think about. It would be like when Eternal Tears of Sorrow split. Stratovarius keeps me from shooting myself in the face. Does any of the members of Children of Bodom know anything about whats going on? The Stratovarius fanbase needs to know! Please, someone help us out..

Please, don't spread fucking rumours on the net, that's the reason why Timo Tolkki quit from it. You are bullshiting the band and worrying their fans, and that is not good for a band when is passing bad times.

Stratovarius is not splitting up at the moment. Why? Because they have just signed a contract for three albums, and it makes no fucking sense to split up after joining a new company. And now, please, shut the fuck up. Final period.

heather: agreed he was just asking.

if i heard such rumors i would be pretty concerned about it, and would try to get more information about it.

and no more Stratovarius would be the fucking worst tragedy in the history of metal since Randy Rhoads death. They finally have the perfect lineup, and are more kickass than they've ever been.

Tolkki said that there might be some line up changes before the release of the next album = Stratovarius is splitting?

Right.

cause i think they suck.. i dont like much of the finnish metal except for bodom.. no attitude man

Actually they could be splitting up. I read on stratovarius msg boards that some finnish newspaper called Iltasanomat had saidf that Tolkki called the situation "perverted" and that he supposedly only talks to TK via lawyers.

A Fire Inside said:
Please, don't spread fucking rumours on the net, that's the reason why Timo Tolkki quit from it. You are bullshiting the band and worrying their fans, and that is not good for a band when is passing bad times.

Stratovarius is not splitting up at the moment. Why? Because they have just signed a contract for three albums, and it makes no fucking sense to split up after joining a new company. And now, please, shut the fuck up. Final period.
He's not doing so... Timo Tolkki said that it's quite possible, that they won't be making another album with their current line-up. The only person I'd like to see leaving is T. Tolkki himself :rolleyes:

I apologize for anyone who may have gotten upset by the fact that I was supposedly "spreading rumors", but, as said by other user who posted here, Timo Tolkki did make it quite clear that it is possible. After considering the circumstances more, I have come to decide that it is more logical to assume that Stratovarius will go for a new line-up. I will admit, speculating about Stratovarius "splitting-up" may have been a little too extreme. BUT it is true, Kotipelto and Tolkki only speak through lawyers according to Stratovarius's own homepage: www.stratovarius.com. It is also true that Tolkki labeled the situation as perverted. I give thanks to all the people who replied to my string supporting my post, and backing me up by knowing that I was not intent on spreading rumors of any kind. I truly am simply a concerned fan. Ooh, and about how I only have one post? Big deal. Just because I only have one post doesn't mean I'm a liar and everything I say is bullshit. Gimme a break. Anyway...I guess thats it. Bodom forever.