Streets, Stages & Studios

JannE

Feb 9, 2002
Sandviken, Sweden
Visit site
I got a problem with the dvd that came with the new album.
I can't play it in my dvd player! First time I got this problem!
I can't get past the opening scene where I shall choose if I wanna see the dvd or listen to Before the Dawn. It's really weird cause there is no flow at all in the intro, it goes for 1 sek and then freezes for 10 and then maybe change pic. Do you know if anyone else also got this problem with the dvd?

/Janne

JannE.....green letters aren't good here if I may say so. Or is it just my eyes? ;)

Haven't heard of any problems with this DVD has of yet. Did you try running it on your comp and/or a friend's player?

No clue why it was green, I didn't choose it! :yuk:

Yes, tried at others players aswell and it doesn't work. MetalBlade told me to send it back to the company that I bought it from and demand a new one, so that's what I'm gonna do.

/Janne

JannE said:
MetalBlade told me to send it back to the company that I bought it from and demand a new one, so that's what I'm gonna do.

Lycka till! :)
I got the DVD in the meantime and it won't play sound on the comp. That it's the comp's/software's fault is the safest guess though. :rolleyes: It does work in DVD player, but I have yet to see the whole thing.

Now I have finally seen it :) Hilarious :D
Too bad there a quite a few jokes you will miss if you don't understand German. Quarkquake? :lol: Still, the posing of some bandmembers in front of the cam is priceless, no matter which language you speak! :headbang: