Stride Discography

Artists don't always list stuff that wasn't officially released. I think Music Machine was just something they did and sold on their website.

dargormudshark said:
How come on the discography of Stride on the Progpower website Music Machine is not listed?

pretty sure it was only a demo thing. of course it is on the merchandise section of the website. im also pretty sure that the website is the only place you can even buy it. that to me, would indicate an unofficial release.

however, i do wonder if there were ever lyrics written for Music Machine, not that it need them, but i wonder if they exist.

Don't forget about "Bah, Humbug" also!

Really this'll be their 3rd release (counting official and unofficial)

1 - Music Machine (Instrumental album)
2 - Bah, Humbug (Christmas album)
3 - Imagine

Note, I'm not sure which order 1 & 2 came out.

You can buy them both on Stride's website though for like $10 a piece I think... That's what I did when I was checking out Stride

hey everyone this is Joel the guitarist for Stride. Music Machine was our 1st release that we did and it is available not only at our website which is www.strideonline.com but you can also get it at Amazon, progressive arts music, c.d. baby, guitar nine records and fossil records. Bah Humbug (stride's alter ego christmas band) is also available at these sites as well. See you all here in a couple of weeks and looking forward to meeting you