Stride gets a shot to open for Bon Jovi in New York

Voting :)

I like listening to the other bands just to see what they sound like. 3 Faced? American version of Lullacry. Not a fan of either singer.

K, I just voted like 20x's I'll keep voting each day... best of luck guys! :kickass:

...still voting...
headbanger.gif

:Smokin:

I listened to Bodragaz. I wasn't impressed. Sounded liked candy store metal to me. Don't ask me what that means.

A local Houston radio station has taken Stride under their wing. Every hour Mix 96.5 will play a 30 second commercial with information on how to vote for Stride to get us to NY. They have also invited us to come on the air this Friday morning at 8:30 to get the city of Houston to vote for Stride. You can tune into 96.5 or if you dont live in Houston you can go to www.khmx.com and tune in. But I still think the majority of our votes come from right here!! hehe.. Thanks!

:heh:

The bandz closer to the bottm have an unfair advantage - it's easier to "mass produce vote"!! Be careful not to votw for the wrong band!! After a couple of hundred times, you get punch drunk!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O :zombie: :puke: o_O

Cheiron said:
I listened to Bodragaz. I wasn't impressed. Sounded liked candy store metal to me. Don't ask me what that means.

Yeah... Somewhere between progressive metal and melodic hard rock? If so, the tracks to preview really do not show that at all. Singing is halfway decent but musicianship is lacking. Same exact riff throughout the song.

Yeah, let's level the playing field........

....ahh, fuck it. Where's that voting link again? :D

It's cool that you're getting some local support in Houston. In Atlanta, for a band that isn't a rap or hip-hop act, that would NEVER happen. :erk: